Singapore Jobs Manager (programmes & Partnerships), Singapore International Water Week Position at PUB, The National Water Agency
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, PUB, The National Water Agency is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Manager (Programmes & Partnerships), Singapore International Water Week and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Engineering & Environmental
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|PUB, The National Water Agency
|Manager (programmes & Partnerships), Singapore International Water Week
|Type of Work
What the role is
You will be part of PUB’s Industry and Technology Collaboration Department to support efforts to establish Singapore as a Global Hydrohub and grow a vibrant water research and innovation ecosystem to achieve PUB’s mission as Singapore’s national water agency. As your primary role, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic team to organise the biennial Singapore International Water Week (SIWW), one of the leading global water events to share and co-create innovative water solutions to meet urban water challenges. This role requires the individual to work with a diverse set of eminent local and international stakeholders to build a high-quality event.
What you will be working on
Singapore International Water Week (SIWW)
1. Curate and execute SIWW programme
– Deliver a high-quality programme on topics consistent with the overall theme;
– Curate workshops and thematic sessions with SIWW partners;
– Oversee the execution of SIWW flagship programmes such as the Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize, Water Leaders Summit and Water Convention;
– Profile local water industry capabilities and projects through the programme;
– Develop new content pillars in new areas such as climate adaptation, coastal protection and decarbonisation.
2. Build and maintain SIWW partnerships with stakeholders
– Liaise and coordinate with SIWW partners on their involvement in SIWW. These partners include international organisations, multilateral banks, governments, national water associations, leading industry and academic institutions, and prominent individuals.
– Liaise with event organiser, content partners and vendors to ensure the smooth and seamless execution of SIWW
– Support efforts to secure sponsorships for SIWW
3. Ad-hoc Projects
– Lead and execute ad-hoc projects that may take place at SIWW, for example NEWBrew, networking functions, side-events.
What we are looking for
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in the water sector
• Prior experience in partnerships and stakeholder engagement roles will be a bonus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Out-going personality with confidence in engaging external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and a good team player
• Motivated and meticulous individual with good project management skills and able to work with tight deadlines
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
|40 Scotts Road #22-01 Environment Building, 40 Scotts Rd, PUB, Singapore's National Water Agency, Singapore 228231
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.