Singapore Jobs Manager, Sector Grants System Development Position at Aic Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Aic Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Manager, Sector Grants System Development for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Aic Pte. Ltd.
|Manager, Sector Grants System Development
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Core member of the programme team to spearhead Business IT Transformation to new platform together with the IT team that enables service providers in the intermediate and long-term care sector, healthcare institutions and social service agencies to apply and claim for the sector grant schemes efficiently and effectively
- Work with external and internal stakeholders on business process redesign coupled with change management to enable seamless application and claim processes and ensure a robust governance framework is in place
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Identifying issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements for the creation of product backlog
- Implementing and testing solutions with the development of test cases and training guides
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- Recommend controls by identifying problem areas and writing improvement procedures and standard operating procedures
- Degree in any discipline with at least 8 years of relevant experience in workflow and/or process planning and design
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to bring impact to operations and effect changes without being confrontational
- Strong ability to handle ambiguity and high work pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Good time management skills to meet project timelines
- Possess good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Versatile in working independently as well as an effective team player
The successful candidate will be offered a two years employment contract.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201919401K