Singapore Jobs Manager/senior Manager, Occupational Safety & Health Unit, Wpsd Position at Ministry Of Manpower
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Manager/Senior Manager, Occupational Safety & Health Unit, WPSD. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Ministry Of Manpower, and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ministry Of Manpower|
|Position||Manager/senior Manager, Occupational Safety & Health Unit, Wpsd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
What the role is
To review policies and legislation to reduce workplace injuries, improve workers’ health, provide for fair and expeditious compensation.
What you will be working on
This is primarily achieved through the:
a. Workplace Safety and Health Act and;
b. Work Injury Compensation Act.
• Convince the public and key stakeholders on the effectiveness and relevance of MOM’s Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) policies.
• Study overseas best practices for WSH which can be adapted for implementation in Singapore
What we are looking for
• Experience in public sector policy formulation.
• Prior experience in WSH operational policy formulation would be advantageous but not essential.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good analytical skills and able to establish good relationships with stakeholders
• PWDs are welcomed to apply
|Address||18 Havelock Rd, Ministry of Manpower, Singapore 059764|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.