Singapore Jobs Manager – Sr Manager, Strategic Finance (fp&a) Position at National University Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we National University Hospital are looking for candidates for the position of manager – sr manager, strategic finance (fp&a) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|National University Hospital
|Manager – Sr Manager, Strategic Finance (fp&a)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The National University Health System (NUHS) is one of three public healthcare clusters which integrates the Academic and Regional Health Systems to deliver innovative and value-driven healthcare in Singapore.
The National University Hospital (NUH) is a tertiary hospital and major referral centre offering a comprehensive suite of specialist care for adults, women and children. As Singapore’s first university hospital, NUH is one of the few hospitals able to care for our patients from cradle to grave by harnessing its clinical, education and research capabilities across its holistic suite of specialties.
The Strategic Finance team is responsible for providing critical financial insights to support Management’s decision-making within the Hospital. This includes driving the FP&A activities, business partnering and financial assessment of strategic projects. The candidate should be proactive in the development of financial models to facilitate financial analysis and provide strategic insights to support business decisions. You are expected to proactively review and implement process improvements and data visualization tools, guide and mentor team members in the course of their work.
Ideally, you should have at least 10 years of relevant working experience, and at least 3 years of managerial experience. We welcome candidates who have high learning agility, embrace challenges, a collaborative team player and has the passion to make things work.
- Drives the monthly reporting and forecast/ budget exercise:
- Develop and maintain the integrity and accuracy of financial models/ reporting templates
- Prepare timely and accurate financial analysis for monthly reporting
- Compile, fine tune and provide financial analysis for forecast/ budget exercise
- Business partner relevant stakeholders to deep dive variances against forecast/budget/ trends and provide insights on potential action plans to Management
- Design and prepare materials for storytelling and presentation
- Drives usage of data visualization/ analytics tools for the team
- Financial assessment of strategic projects
- Drives process improvements and other ad hoc reporting activities or projects, as required
- Lead and mentor the team to achieve continuous growth and improvements
- Degree in relevant business or finance disciplines
- At least 10 years of Strategic Finance and/or FP&A working experience
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- Self- Driven, good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel (advanced), VBA Macros, PowerPoint and Word, as well as data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
|5 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University Hospital (NUH) - Singapore, Singapore 119074
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National University Hospital (NUH) is a member of the National University Health System (NUHS), a leading academic health system and one of three public healthcare clusters in Singapore.
As Singapore’s first restructured hospital, NUH has been serving more than a million patients annually since 1985. NUH is a tertiary hospital with a comprehensive suite of specialist care for adults, women and children, and a major referral centre with over 50 medical, surgical and dental specialties. It is the only public hospital in Singapore to offer a paediatric kidney and liver transplant programme, in addition to kidney, liver and pancreas transplantation for adults.
As part of an integrated academic health system, NUH is committed to transforming care, shaping the next generation of healthcare professionals and leveraging translational research to improve health outcomes. The hospital is also the principal teaching hospital for the NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and the NUS Faculty of Dentistry.
For more information, please visitww.nuh.com.sg | ww.nuhs.edu.sg
Delivering‘Incredible care and health, together!’
Members of the NUHS:
National University Hospital
Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
Jurong Community Hospital
National University Polyclinics
National University Cancer Centre, Singapore
National University Heart Centre, Singapore
National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore
NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
NUS Faculty of Dentistry
NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198500843R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Depending on job position, Depending on job position
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Manager – Sr Manager, Strategic Finance (fp&a) position job vacancies