Central Region Jobs Manufacturing Engineer – Zy1 Position at MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Manufacturing Engineer – ZY1 and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||MCI Career Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Manufacturing Engineer – Zy1|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
- Company background: US MNC Manufacturing
- Working location: Central Singapore
- Working days & hrs: 8:30am to 5.30pm ; Mon – Fri
- Salary Range: up to S$ 5,500 (dep on exp) + AWS + VB
- Ensure process development and equipment are operated in compliance with Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Regulations and Policies.
- Produce Bill of Material (BOM) structure, product attributes, categories configuration, and Engineering related support.
- Create and update manufacturing procedures following Global Quality Distribution Standards.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency through workflow, space, and equipment layout optimization, automation, and digital transformation.
- Apply engineering, statistical tools, and other problem-solving methodologies (Lean Techniques , SPC, and Six Sigma) in resolving manufacturing issues.
- Lead and participate in process development, training, qualification, and validation activities for New Product or technology transfers.
- Perform engineering changes to business systems and product lines.
- Ensure implementation of cost reduction and continuous improvement programs.
- Provide technical solutions to new manufacturing technology as required by the process.
- Proactively identify technical risks within projects and influence design teams in their resolution.
- Engagement in DFX to ensure products can be manufactured and assembled to the highest quality levels.
- Work with suppliers for contracted equipment and conducts equipment FMEA to deliver solutions that are robust and mistake-proof.
- Works collaboratively with other cross-function teams in attaining the project and business goals.
- Performs any other tasks as and when required.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Words format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Chang Zhi Yin (Ivy)
Registration Number: R23114530
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
|Address||04-253 Jurong Gateway Rd, Mci Career Services Pte Ltd, Singapore 600131|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With over 100 professional employees, our dedicated consultants who are equipped with capabilities to hire both technical and functions roles across wide spectrum of industries have been managing over 2,500 monthly advertisement and successfully matched 9,00 over job placement yearly. We are here to connect, understand, source and deliver to meet your needs.We have 3 subsidiaries; our companies strive to provide support to people and organizations in realizing their true potential that would enhance businesses with the right individual. We believe that we will only provide you with the best services because we are not here just to help but also make companies interesting!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200701947W
- EA No.: 06C2859
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Manufacturing Engineer – Zy1 position job vacancies