Singapore Jobs Manufacturing Operator #seek Position at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- Experienced in Manufacturing
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Thermo Fisher Scientific
|Manufacturing Operator #seek
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
|Type of Work
How Will You Make an Impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,00 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit ww.thermofisher.com
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an outstanding strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Complete and co-ordinate all production activities to meet manufacturing goals through efficient use of resources (i.e. workforce, materials, machines and methodologies) in a safe and healthy working environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform duties that is delegated by immediate supervisor.
- Perform duties according to work instructions.
- Follow and to maintain discipline according to Company Handbook.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Secondary school or equivalent required
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
|1 Jln Kilang Timor, #04-02 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Singapore 159303
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the world leader in serving science, we empower our people to advance innovative technologies, develop meaningful solutions and build rewarding careers. Our presence in Southeast Asia includes operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar and the Philippines.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market, and increase laboratory productivity. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our professionals the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Our success is driven by visionary leadership, intelligent strategy and strong teamwork. With our global scale and capabilities, we’re able to focus on meeting our customers’ diverse needs. Every day, we are helping hundreds of thousands of customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you’re ready to take on some of the most important challenges in the world, you’ll discover that, at Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,00 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Explore our opportunities in Southeast Asia, and join us.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200510503Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, -