Singapore Jobs Manufacturing Process Technician (operator) #jobsthatmatter Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Manufacturing Process Technician (Operator) #JobsThatMatter in our business office, Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Manufacturing Process Technician (operator) #jobsthatmatter|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Manufacturing Process Technician 1 is responsible for executing operational activities including the cleaning, setup, and operation of a variety of equipment in compliance with cGMP, quality & safety requirements to achieve operational objectives.
- Complete required training (e.g. cGMP, safety and work instructions, etc.) within a stipulated time frame
- Execute tasks strictly following cGMP, Quality, Safety and Work instruction requirements
- Ensure employees follow safety, quality requirement, and all applicable company policies at all times
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintain cleanliness (6S) of the working area.
- Timely report/ escalate any concerns (work-related or personal)
- Meet daily production schedule and performance expectation
- Able to take on additional tasks or responsibilities when required
- Competent to complete routine tasks in assigned group with direct supervision
- Able to support troubleshooting on simple issues associated to product and process
- Participate in 6S activities in work area to maintain the standards & discipline as part of continuous improvement processes
- Assist in incident investigation
- Work in a team to meet daily production target with direct supervision
- Responsible to ensure own’s certification and developmental plan are completed
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP, Quality, work safety instructions & practices at all times
- Complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- High level of discipline and integrity
- Willing to undertake multiple tasks
- Willing to undergo job rotation/ cross training
- Willing to work in noisy environment with appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Willing to work in chemical environment with appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Possess a positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Meticulous, keen attention to details and organized
- Candidate must be able to work 12 hours rotating shifts (4 monthly rotations from day to night and vice versa)
- Able to work standing for most part of the shift (10hours)
- Able to lift heavy weight safely (e.g. up to 15kg at Reagent Packaging area).
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Secondary School / ‘O’ Level or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of working experience preferred
- Experience in GMP controlled manufacturing/production environment preferred
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, Illumina may require proof of COVID vaccination in accordance with local statutory requirements (subject to limited exceptions) beginning November 1, 2021.Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Manufacturing Process Technician (operator) #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies