Singapore Jobs Manufacturing Production Planner – #worknow #seekbetter Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Manufacturing Production Planner - #Worknow #Seekbetter. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum degree of Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Manufacturing Production Planner - #worknow #seekbetter|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity? At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients. Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible.
Provide support in material and production planning for all product lines and perform all production control activities including: generating and processing work orders, inventory monitoring and control.
- Generate and process SAP work orders per the production plan and interface with Manufacturing system.
- Track, count and expedite all work in process to ensure production and shipping schedules are met.
- Interface with purchasing to ensure that the quantities of on-hand components/materials are sufficient to meet the production and shipping schedules.
- Monitor movement of all raw materials from PO through inspection to ensure availability of materials to meet the production schedule.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Quality to expedite materials when needed.
- Assist in reviewing inventory transactions in SAP for accuracy.
- Provide assistance troubleshooting and resolving data entry errors and discrepancies.
- Assist in the generation of reports and complete special projects as assigned. Provide performance reports as necessary.
- Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of the technologies utilized in Illumina’s products, parts, and services.
- Any other adhoc tasks/reporting assigned by Manager.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Master Data: Intermediate understanding and maintenance at the site level.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite.
- ERP: Intermediate user; troubleshooting capability.
- Working knowledge of ERP, MRP.
- Clear comprehension of capacity constraints and bottle necks of both managed line(s) and upstream and downstream production.
- Understanding of advanced planning tools and working knowledge of planning techniques & processes.
- Understanding of reporting and key metrics, ability to run reports and perform moderate data analysis.
- Intermediate knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Basic knowledge of Illumina operations.
- Basic understanding of quality compliance for regulated products.
- Basic understanding of Manufacturing workflows.
- Demonstrates understanding and support of the organization’s mission and strategies.
- Manages a mid-level complexity product portfolio; subject-matter resource on the assigned family of managed parts.
- Ensures global supply by aligning supply and demand within the manufacturing site; manages multi-level.
- BOM supply/demand.
- Plans materials and creates production orders; works to achieve on-time delivery to inventory of manufactured materials.
- Analyzes inventory reserves.
- Ensures data integrity of master data elements at the manufacturing site.
- Participates in or leads investigation and resolutions on production cost variances.
- Leverages tools for ongoing performance analysis.
- Participates in cross-functional meetings.
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Must have 2-5 years materials planning experience, multiple product lines preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to maintain inventory levels and production schedules and knowledge of production control and inventory control.
- Familiar with ERP/MRP systems, word processing, spreadsheets, project management, etc.
- Good math and organizational skills; very detail oriented.
- Familiar with GMP’s, product specifications incoming inspection procedures.
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- CPIM or CPM certification desirable.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days