Singapore Jobs Manufacturing Supervisor (reagent) – #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Manufacturing Supervisor (Reagent) - #Seekbetter #JobsThatMatter in our business office, Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Manufacturing Supervisor (reagent) - #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity? At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients. Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible. Position Summary:
The MFG Supervisor is responsible for providing effective leadership and supervision to production personnel and to ensure all team members and operational activities are in compliance with cGMP, quality & safety requirements and achieving operational objectives.
- Complete required training (e.g. cGMP, safety and work instructions, etc.) within a stipulated time frame
- Execute tasks strictly following cGMP, Quality, Safety and Work instruction requirements
- Ensure employees follow safety, quality requirement, and all applicable company policies at all times
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintain cleanliness (6S) of the working area
- Timely report/ escalate any concerns (work-related or personal)
- Meet daily production schedule and performance expectation
- Able to take on additional tasks or responsibilities when required
- Familiar with the manufacturing process of the area in charge
- Identify potential issues within area and work with internal and/or inter-department teams in implementing proactive measures to prevent future occurrence.
- Improvement work:
- Participate and lead a process improvement team across departments
- Facilitate an organization’s systems and processes relating to continuous improvement and coach team members toward continuous improvement
- Analyse work practices beyond own scope of work for innovation and improvement opportunities
- Formulate the work instructions of each stage of the manufacturing operations
- Incident investigation and reporting:
- Lead a cross functional investigation team under broad supervision
- Mentor team members on good investigation & reporting skills
- Adapt different techniques and concepts in technical writing for effective engagement with individuals and/or teams
- Lead and mentor a group of team members to meet production KPI and corporate goals & targets:
- Provide effective leadership and supervision across shifts to meet daily production target and section KPIs
- Co-ordinate & prioritize activities based on production, equipment and supply to meet the objectives
- Learning and Development:
- Responsible for the skill development of the shift
- Able to provide guidance to the team and supervisors across shifts
- Develop On the job (OJT) training programmes for Supervisor
- Responsible for the overall certification rate of the shift
- Be a role model for Technicians and junior Supervisor
- Production Planning & Resource Management:
- Analyse production resources and manage resource planning to meet production performance across shifts
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP, Quality, work safety instructions & practices at all times
- Complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- High level of discipline and integrity
- Willing to undertake multiple tasks
- Willing to undergo job rotation/ cross training
- Willing to work in noisy environment with appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Willing to work in chemical environment with appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Possess a positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Meticulous, keen attention to details and organized
- Candidate (for Shift Supervisor) must be able to work 12 hours rotating shifts if required(4 monthly rotations from day to night and vice versa)
- Able to lead a production team to meet production KPI / schedules and priorities, and also able to mentor new Supervisors
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- SPM/ GCE O Level / Higher Nitec with min 10 years cGMP manufacturing experience
- Diploma with min 5 years of cGMP manufacturing experience
- Bachelors Degree with 0 to 3 years manufacturing experience
- Experience in GMP controlled manufacturing/production environment
- Experience in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Chemical manufacturing production environment
- Thorough knowledge of processes
- Point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel
- Experience in handling enzymes, proteins and antibodies
- Experience in using basic laboratory instruments (e.g. pH meter, conductivity meter, digital refractometer, osmometer, density meter, UV/Vis spectrophotometer, NanoDrop™ spectrophotometer, micropipettes, weighing balance)
- Experience in using analytical instruments (e.g. Ultra/High performance liquid chromatography, ion chromatography, liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry)
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Manufacturing Supervisor (reagent) - #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies