Central Region Jobs Market Development Specialist Position at STANDARD & POOR’S INTERNATIONAL,LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, STANDARD & POOR'S INTERNATIONAL,LLC are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as market development specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||STANDARD & POOR’S INTERNATIONAL,LLC|
|Position||Market Development Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Market Development Specialist, Credit and Risk Solutions
Credit Analytics business lines are a suite of products including Credit Analytics desktop, RiskGauge, Climate Credit Analytics, China Credit Analytics, ProSpread, and scorecards, delivered through desktop, Excel, and Enterprise platforms (Web Services, API, Feeds, Cloud, third party platforms) that are leveraged by market participants to assess, manage, monetize, and monitor credit risk in a several use cases and applications.
The Credit Analytics Market Development Specialist defines and executes market development strategies to spearhead Credit Analytics business growth and deliver value to our target markets by driving business targets, managing client relationships, monitoring market trends and competition, and evaluating partnerships to accelerate penetration and adoption of Credit Analytics desktop, platform, and enterprise
He/She/They are responsible for defining regional market development strategies and roadmap to support the Enterprise offering business owner and to increase penetration and adoption of our Credit Analytics offering in partnership with the Credit and Risk Solutions and Market Intelligence’s Commercial and Marketing teams. He/She/They are responsible for Go-To-Market initiatives, including thought leadership, launching new products and features, and gathering market feedback and business intelligence to inform product and solution roadmaps.
· Drive Credit Analytics ACV and Revenue targets for products and market development initiatives, create, maintain, and nurture strategic account relationships in partnership with the CRS Commercial team. Monitor and build pipeline, support deal close, and product adoption.
· Own Go-To-Market activities for prioritized initiatives. Identify market opportunities, develop marketing campaigns, produce thought leadership, and drive product adoption in partnership with the commercial and marketing teams
· Represent the business at key industry events. Identify and monitor industry market trends.
· Ensure commercial team field readiness for product launches and the existing suite in the region working with the Education, Product, and the Global Market Development team.
· Contribute to the development of the product roadmap for the credit analytics lines of business. Prioritize market needs, size market opportunities, and assess and monitor competitors. Work with the Credit Analytics Product team to prioritize and deliver requirements. Provide ongoing market feedback on the product strategy and development process through client interaction and dedicated market outreach.
· Contribute to the development of a pricing framework.
· Contribute to Credit Analytics business strategy.
What We’re Looking For:
· Proven market development skills: experience working with commercial organizations, developing and executing market development plans and Go-To-Market initiatives (marketing campaigns, thought leadership, industry analysis, pricing, market sizing), and supporting commercial opportunities
· Experience with B2B data and analytic business in the Credit Risk industry and in operating within a SAFe framework preferred
· Proven client facing, project management and organizational skills
· A solid understanding of business procedures and operations
· Strong analytical skills
· Quick decision-making skills
· Highly collaborative
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Asian language would be a great asset but not a must
S&P Global Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 10
The Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Standard & Poor's, is the world's foremost provider of credit ratings. With office in 23 countries, Standard & Poor's is an important part of the world's financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for 150 years in providing investors with information and independent benchmarksfor their investments and financial decisions. For more information, visit http://ww.standardandpoors.com
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: T01FC6086L
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), To be Discussed