West Jobs Marketing & Admin Executive Position at ESSEC Business School
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, ESSEC Business School is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically West - Others and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Marketing & Admin Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||ESSEC Business School|
|Position||Marketing & Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for a qualified candidate who encompasses creative, marketing and administrative competencies to support the marketing team in ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific (APAC). Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications, you are responsible for assisting the team’s program marketers in carrying out market research and events, and administrative duties for a suite of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. If you are passionate about contributing to the education sector and would like to join a prestigious European institute of higher learning that provides a multi-cultural and agile environment, we would like to meet you.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist the program marketers in conducting market research on customer segments, customer profiles and journeys in support of developing effective marketing campaigns.
· Perform benchmarking on competitor offerings, including but not limited to creatives, brochures and advertising campaigns, to help the program marketers develop a sound understanding of the competitive landscape.
· Manage the Student Ambassador program in terms of induction support, coordination and manpower deployment, in close coordination with the respective program managers.
· Support program managers in preparing marketing materials.
· Provide support in creating simple visual assets for advertising and promotional materials required by the marketing team and other internal stakeholders in ESSEC APAC.
· Maintain the team’s tracking system for all marketing campaigns.
· Update the team’s event calendar.
· Schedule and update social media posts on ESSEC APAC’s owned social media channels.
· Liaise with our MarTech team to ensure our CRM databases are uploaded in a timely manner.
· Maintain ESSECASIA mailbox and FB Messenger, as well as to manage queries via these channels in a timely manner.
· Assist in video/photoshoot coordination.
· Assist in organizing and scheduling internal/external events.
· Liaise with internal and external vendors.
· Assist and guide the team in raising purchase requests and orders.
· Assist in the preparation of presentation materials, carry out day-to-day administrative and operations-related tasks where necessary.
This is a non-exhaustive list of duties and will evolve with time.
We are looking for a suitable candidate with the following qualifications and competencies:
· Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communication.
· Prior experience in marketing or communication department is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, coordination and organization skills, with a customer-centric mindset.
· Strong team player who is meticulous, resourceful, resilient and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
· Familiar with the Google workspace, MailChimp, Salesforce and design software is a plus.
- International medical insurance coverage
- Company culture focused on employee well-being
- Hybrid work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1907 in Paris, ESSEC Business School is a centre of academic excellence underpinned by its faculty’s research and an array of highly ranked undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and executive education programs (Master in Management #6 FT 2022 Worldwide, Master in Finance #4 FT 2022 Worldwide, Executive Education Custom Program #5 FT 2022 Worldwide). The school is 9thon the list of best European Business Schools.
ESSEC Asia-Pacific opened its doors in Singapore in 2005. The state-of-the-art campus located in the One-North innovation hub welcomes about 1,00 students and professionals globally each year. The campus offers undergraduate (Global BBA), graduate (Master in Management, Specialized Masters) and Executive Education (Executive MBA, Custom, Open Enrolment) programs. The campus has sustained growth in local talent of faculty, staff, students, and alumni, and serves as the Asia-Pacific regional hub developing and expanding our network of academic and corporate partnerships in and around the region.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200511927D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: One North/Buona Vista