Bukit Merah Jobs Marketing & Business Development Intern Position at ECO U PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, ECO U PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Marketing & Business Development Intern and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||ECO U PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Marketing & Business Development Intern|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
ECO U Pte Ltd
Marketing & Business Development Intern
28 Feb 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
From Mar 2023, For At Least 4 Months
Marketing / Public Relations
1001 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore
1001 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 159455
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 – 1,00 monthly
Join one of Singapore’s most dynamic social enterprises and make a real contribution to an exciting growth industry. We are looking for a fun and energetic person to join our growing team! The Marketing & Business Development Intern will contribute to brand awareness and business growth in both B2C and B2B sectors through initiatives such as digital marketing, social media management, offline marketing, market research, content creation, events and other promotions. The incumbent will also work with our sales team and participate in client liaison activities to improve customer conversions and build customer loyalty.
What you can look forward to:
- Supporting existing clients and our account managers
- Preparing information for new and existing clients, such as quotations, product images and artwork designs
- Hosting or assisting with client consultation meetings
- Creating engaging social media content, using a combination of creative and technical skills, which may include photography, graphic design and/or copy writing
- Applying an understanding of digital media management by assisting with digital marketing efforts such as website updates and eDMs, and exceptional performers have the possibility of independently launching marketing campaigns
- Using an understanding of strategic marketing to update and create offline marketing materials such as product catalogues, POS displays and signage
- Contributing to new marketing initiatives such as product, price and seasonal promotions
- Managing marketing databases, CRM and administration of marketing activities
- General support to our marketing and business development team
What we are looking for:
- Studying (2nd year or above) or recently completed a diploma or degree in marketing, business or related discipline
- Strong proficiency in business English and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing concepts and creative abilities in one of the following areas: Graphic design, Photography or Copy writing
- Strong customer focus and enjoys personal interaction
- High standard of grooming and personal presentation
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator will be advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar position and/or internship experience would be desirable
We would like this position to commence in March 2023, for a minimum of 4 months (17 weeks) and up to 12 months. If you’d like to join our team please submit your CV with a brief covering letter.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply for this position
|Address||1001 Jalan Bukit Merah, #04-12 eco u, Singapore 159455|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join one of Singapore’s most dynamic social enterprises and make a real contribution to an exciting growth industry. eco u is Singapore's leading provider of premium sustainable disposables. We believe that providing convenience doesn’t have to cost the earth and we offer a range of plant-based disposables for F&B, corporates and consumers. Our team is small and dynamic, and our company culture is friendly and fun!
Find out more at ww.ecou.com.sg
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 201307599N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Professional Development, Staff Discount