Central Region Jobs Marketing & Customer Service Assistant [f&b / Up To $3k] #worknow Position at Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.400 - SGD 3.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Marketing & Customer Service Assistant [f&b / Up To $3k] #worknow|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.400|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Assist in execution of the marketing and promotional campaigns at store level
- Regular store visits to ensure correct and consistent marketing communications as well as distinctive display of marketing materials
- Actively engage and coordinate with mall’s Marcom team for media space as well as exposure via Landlord’s social media platform and above-the-line media exposure
- Work closely with appointed 3rd party corporations to roll out tactical promotions, advertorials and other media exposure
- Work on tight dateline to meet media advertisements by various Landlords and ad hoc media exposure offered and/or pick up by media companies
- Manage social media platform and ensure that up-to-date information is uploaded.
- Familiar with all the delivery platforms
- Liaise with the relevant department/staff accordingly to resolve the customers’ requests/feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively handle the customers feedbacks and recovery channel for customer satisfaction
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- At least 2 years of Customer Service or Marketing experience in any industry
- Good communication skills and comfortable to communicate with customers
- Strong interest in F&B industry
- Possess Positive attitude and good organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Prior working experience in an F&B industry will be an additional advantageous
To Apply, please kindly email your updated resume to cv_leehui(at)goodjobcreations.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA Personnel Name: Liew Lee Hui
EA Personnel Registration Number: R22109864
EA License no.: 07C5771
|Address||238A Thomson Road, l#12-08/10, Good Job Creations, Singapore 307684|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Good Job Creations Singapore (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at ww.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1325719
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051
Your data may be used by our affiliated companies under WILL Group Asia Pacific (https://willgroup.co.jp/en/index.html) for the sole purpose of recruitment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618166E
- EA No.: 07C5771
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days