East Jobs Marketing Development Executive Position at INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP (ASIA PACIFIC) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP (ASIA PACIFIC) PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of East and surrounding areas as marketing development executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP (ASIA PACIFIC) PTE. LTD.
|Marketing Development Executive
|Type of Work
Purpose of the role : The role is to support the creation, development, and delivery of the EMEAA-wide Development Marketing strategy and events, with a focus on the SEAK and JAPAC regions, working in close partnerships with the various Development regional teams. The role focuses on the design and execution of a broad range of creative materials as well as on the execution of owner engagement activities that will support the IHG’s Development team in lead generation, pitching and successfully closing of opportunities for new hotels.
- Responsible for the regular updating and maintenance of content that supports IHG EMEAA Development strategy, including pitch decks, brochures, case studies, fact sheets etc, across content platforms to ensure timely distribution of content to the Development team across EMEAA
- Monitor and update the content available on the IHG Development website using CMS to ensure its relevance and overall appeal to owner and investor audience
- Conceptualise and design graphic visuals and artworks for Development Marketing collaterals as required
- Liaise with suppliers for content localisation and/or print the material as required
- Support the creation of digital marketing B2B content to raise awareness of our growth organization and capabilities
- Manage industry events and IHG owner events, to drive awareness and strengthen owner relationships with IHG
- Conceptualise ideas and submit proposal including graphic visuals & designs for all Development events organised by the SEAK and JAPAC team as well as the high value EMEAA ones which are held in the Asia Pacific region
- Support the wider EMEAA region in the delivery of its event calendar, including but not limited to sharing of best practices, providing input into asset and content creation, etc
- Work with the Communications & Brand teams, to ensure all of the material conceptualised for owner events and/or industry conferences are on brand and on message
- Liaise directly with production companies and external suppliers on event deliverables, including sourcing venues and suppliers, producing and ordering merchandise and collaterals, ensuring the highest quality standards are achieved within the budget guidelines
- Research and identify industry trends, monitor competitors presence at events, making recommendations to create best-in-class owner events and IHG presence at tradeshows, exhibitions and conferences
- Coordinate procurement and invoicing processes including supplier creations, purchase orders and processing invoices
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Events Management or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience in similar field
Prior internship/working experience within another Hotel Management, Marketing or Events Company would be advantageous
- Of working with email marketing/campaigns
- Of writing documents, reports and preparing presentations for a sophisticated, commercially aware audience
- Of stakeholder management
- Of designing and writing compelling and visually attractive documents across a range of mediums (Microsoft Office & Adobe)
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written English and strong commercial awareness. Speaking and writing in an Asian language is considered advantageous
- Conscientious with an eye for details, organised and able to manage multiple tasks/clients in a highly dynamic and changing environment
- Strong level of personal and professional integrity
- Strong conceptualization and design skills and awareness of how new technologies can help achieve presentation objectives
- Ability to translate creative ideas and insights into sharable assets
- Confidence in generating new ideas or ways to approach work assigned
- Sensitivity to issues related to geographical, cultural and language differences that are often present in an international setting and would impact on the customization of the presentation to a specific audience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with good project management skills, communicating progress
- Sense of accountability and takes a proactive approach to work assigned
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a Team Player
- Ability to establish and manage strong internal and external stakeholder relationships through strong influencing, analytical, negotiation, communication and consensus-building skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web-based applications, with an openness to learning and adapting to new technology
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and basic HTML is preferred.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IHG® Hotels & Resorts has always pioneered connecting people.
This spirit saw Kemmons Wilson bring the joy of travel to all, Bill Kimpton revolutionize boutique hotels, Juan Trippe open the gateway to international travel and our newest brands blaze their own trails — all changing the way people travel forever.
Today, we take this ground-breaking spirit and pave the way for tomorrow. Because our hotels aren’t just a backdrop to life’s special moments: we are connectors, digital innovators, connoisseurs. We strengthen family bonds, forge business partnerships, unite far flung friends, reach out toour communities, and share global challenges.
Our family of brands is as diverse as we are, bringing people together at a time when we need it most. Because wherever we welcome guests, we create a better world for all.
We don’t just open doors, we open minds..
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 199907619H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Others