Johor Jobs Marketing Executive Position at Marlborough College Malaysia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Marlborough College Malaysia are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as marketing executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Johor and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Marlborough College Malaysia|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
To maintain high professional standards with the aim that all pupils will flourish in their academic, social, cultural and physical endeavours. The same standards pertain to relationships throughout the College and between colleagues, contributing to a culture of inclusivity, collegiality, generosity and trust. A commitment to the wellbeing of pupils and staff is expected and this supports the College’s conviction that Companionship, Compassion and Conversation enrich our community and consolidate our integrity. Loyalty to the College is an expectation of all staff, so upholding and displaying the College’s values and virtues both within our immediate community and beyond is essential.
The Marketing Executive will report to the Head of Marketing and Communications and will assist in the implementation of an integrated marketing plan for the College. He/she will assist in ensuring that the College continues to build on its strong reputation locally, regionally and globally and strengthen relations with pupils and parents (prospective and current) and other key stakeholders.
Publications and Communications
- To be responsible for managing the document lifecycle of the production, editing and distribution of the College’s marketing and communications printed materials.
- To assist in the coordination of parental communications, including the production of the weekly newsletter, parent handbooks, calendars, flyers and school magazines.
- To work with all staff, coordinating publicity and display material where appropriate.
- To take responsibility for educational directories and entries in other relevant publications.
- To assist the Head of Marketing to develop relationships with relocation agents and other third parties where appropriate.
- To assist in creating and evaluating advertising and managing it on a day-to-day basis, including preparing copy and overseeing the creative to raise the profile of the College locally, regionally and nationally in liaison with colleagues so that there is a consistent message across all forms of media.
- To manage social media marketing campaigns on meta targeting specific regions or groups for College Admissions events.
- Manage College Admissions events.
- To draft marketing emails to current and prospective parents to publicize College Admissions events.
- To provide support with pupil recruitment, as part of the Admissions and Marketing team.
- To collate and analyze data from Admissions events and to discuss findings with the Master and Director of Admissions & External Relations.
Public Relations and Media
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting the image of the school and quantifiably, increasing the level of penetration in selected media. To draft submissions for awards and other opportunities to raise the profile of the College.
- To oversee tactical and strategic research projects as directed by the Director of Admissions and External Relations. In addition, he/she will oversee the monitoring and analysis of competitors.
Communications strategy for prospective parents and pupils
- Working with current parents to understand different target market drivers in order to produce targeted communications strategies.
- He/ She will oversee elements of the marketing budget and keep all appropriate records.
Closing Date: 5th June 2023
|Address||Marlborough College Malaysia, Jalan Marlborough, 79200 Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Malaysia|
- Very best traditions of one of the finest British boarding school
- Passionate, innovative and happy working community
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marlborough College Malaysia
It continues the pioneering spirit of its mother School, Marlborough College in Wiltshire, by being a close, values-led and enormously successful and happy community. Marlborough College Malaysia (MCM) was founded in 2012 as an organic extension of Marlborough College England. It is a co‐educational independent boarding and day school comprised of a Senior School and a Preparatory School which cover the age range from four to eighteen. Therefore, shares values, philosophy and personnel with the UK and draws upon the very best traditions of one of the finest British boarding schools, while adding an exciting and real international dimension to our spectacular setting just eight miles from Singapore on the tip of the Iskandar peninsula.
There is something genuinely special about Marlborough College in Malaysia. Those fortunate enough to work here all agree that our greatest joy, attribute, advert and reward are the girls and boys who form the College. They provide daily inspiration, a model of what wider society
could be like genuine optimism for the future.
We live and work in a safe and spacious 90-acre campus in southern Malaysia, reminiscent of the generous grounds and playing fields of Marlborough College in the UK. Guided by our principles of compassion, companionship and conversation, Marlborough College Malaysia gives its boys and girls the space, inspiration and courage to explore their own potential, the wonders of our world and their responsibilities to it and to each other.
With our shared DNA and close links with Marlborough UK, we value and instil breadth of experience, intellectual rigour, creative joy and sporting excellence. Many of our children take the opportunity to develop independence and inter-reliance within the security and care of our
outstanding boarding community.
Our motto is Deus Dat Incrementum – “God gives the increase” – a reminder that we achieve with pride, but humility. At Marlborough College Malaysia our young people learn that theirs is a duty to continue to make the world a better place; we give them the skills to lead that mission and the life-long support and friendship of our worldwide Old Marlburian network.
The College is arranged in a Prep School (3-13) and a Senior School (14-18) and it currently has 755 pupils, around 409 of whom are in the Prep and 140 of whom are in the Sixth Form. Pupils from the age of nine may choose to board and approximately a third of those who are eligible do so, with almost half of the Senior School and most of the Sixth Form boarding.
The Singapore Tatler has referred to the College as “the only school in Asia offering an authentic British boarding programme”. While very British in ethos and with a Common Room largely drawn from some of the UK’s leading schools, the College is also truly international, celebrating diversity and a global outlook with children representing over 45
nationalities. Around half of our pupils are from expatriate families.
While academic achievement lies at the heart of what we do, we believe that all of our children have something to offer and much to gain in addition to intellectual development, so we are driven by a desire to find areas where each of them can learn and grow beyond the classroom. Every week we offer an extensive range of co-curricular activities, which are all part of a rich, broad and balanced programme to develop not just the mind, but also
confidence, empathy, leadership and a sense of altruism.
The College is very well-resourced and enjoys an enviable reputation for its pupils’ achievements on a broad variety of fronts. It is one of the few schools in Asia to achieve membership in HMC, an association of the world’s leading independent schools and it is the Boarding Schools’ Association’s Asian training hub.
Further details about the College may be found on its website at ww.marlboroughcollege.my
Marlborough College Malaysia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS or equivalent is required.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 855703-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Free Lunch
- Specific Location: Iskandar Puteri