Downtown Core Jobs Marketing Executive Position at Pure Group (Singapore)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Pure Group (Singapore) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Downtown Core and surrounding areas as marketing executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.600 - SGD 3.500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Pure Group (Singapore)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
ASIA’S LEADING LIFESTYLE BRAND
We are looking for people who are excited to work in a dynamic, positive and highly motivated team. In addition to the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have great clubs, facilities and fun working colleagues. If this sounds like you & you’re ready for a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Support various PURE business units
- Implementing local marketing activities, including project coordination and management of marketing programs to expand our local market share.
- Coordinate marketing led events, advertising, and promotional activities to achieve the Company’s volume and revenue targets.
- Assist with budget preparation and expenditure tracking.
- Analyse sales records to investigate trends, develop and manage reports.
- Research relevant markets and competitor activities.
- Communicate with internal departments and external parties to deliver quality work and achieve business targets in an effective and timely manner.
- Supporting the different business units with their marketing campaigns and promotions
- Coordinate project and event schedules, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaise with key departments to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives, ensuring needs are met as the project evolves.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and social media management for the business units.
- Minimum diploma graduate in marketing, advertising, business administration or related discipline
- Experience in organizing events preferred
- Detail-oriented, excellent planning and communications skills
- Able to multi-task and good with time-management
- Creative, energetic and efficient
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to inspire people at all levels
- Has strong client-facing skills and teamwork
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Access to all Fitness & Yoga clubs and Staff Discounts
- Fun and exciting working environment!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Hong Kong, The PURE Group is Asia’s leading premium lifestyle brand that includes PURE Yoga, PURE Fitness, PURE Nutrition, Nood Food, PURE Apparel, PUREOnline and FUZE. PURE Group has locations in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore and New York.
PURE Yoga has a wide variety of yoga and meditation classes and private yoga programmes, including workshops with renowned teachers from all over the world. PURE Fitness offers the industry’s best from around the globe, encompassing strength and cardio training in addition to dynamic group classes led by passionate world-class instructors. Together with PURE Apparel’s performance activewear, Nood food’s healthy-licious cuisine, PURE Nutrition’s tailored programmes as well as FUZE’s innovative small group training, the PURE Group is an integrated community dedicated to helping people lead a happier, balanced 360˚ lifestyle.
The Group currently has over 100,00 clients and more than 2,00 employees.
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 200508771H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Staff Discounts, Family Membership, Training and Development, Flexi-Work Scheme