Bukit Merah Jobs Marketing Manager (loyalty & Offline Marketing) Position at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Marketing Manager (Loyalty & Offline Marketing). For those of you who live in Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (S) Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Marketing Manager (loyalty & Offline Marketing)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Marketing Manager (Loyalty & Offline Marketing) will work closely with the Head of Marketing to focus on BTL strategies and optimize offline marketing to support omnichannel marketing. He/She will continuously review, analyse and enhance loyalty strategies to support the company’s corporate objectives, as well as work with appointed agencies to amplify and promote existing loyalty programme and mobile app.
- Campaign lead for LTO campaigns to develop key visual while ensuring brand consistency
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to develop strategy and manage all offline marketing activities
- Work with digital marketing team to ensure integration of all digital marketing and offline activities
- In-charge of all in-store marketing collaterals (menu boards, posters, banners, tray mats, POS Screen) and track marketing campaign performance
- Arrange photoshoots of new food items and lead the design of new menu when necessary
- Work closely with our Creative team, generating briefs and highlighting learnings that help us increase guests’ frequency, average spent and acquire new customers
- Run LTO and customer acquisition campaigns across out-of-home, and non-digital channels including in-store marketing, flyers, TV, radio, print, OOH, and other offline media
- Grow partnership network to extend brand outreach and acquisition efforts
- Monitor offline marketing budget with accountability for growth in marketing efficiency and ROI
- Drive footfall and impulse to purchase through the store launch activities when possible
- Work closely Delivery Aggregators to drive revenue growth
Loyalty and Mobile App:
- Lead the loyalty programme together with Head of Marketing from beginning to end to shape consumer experience and the go-to-market strategies that will drive acquisition and retention
- Establish collaborative relationships with the respective agencies and ops team to improve programme offerings to members
- Formulate strategies using analysed data and conduct continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimisation to maximise consumers’ lifetime value
- Implement, track and prioritize project roadmaps and schedules for loyalty initiatives. Remove roadblocks, identify risks and propose mitigation plans
- Provide analysis and regular reporting of loyalty metrics to steer performance improvements
- Manage loyalty budget jointly with Head of Marketing to achieve efficiency of spend to meet business goals
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the loyalty programme
MAIN QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of B2C marketing experience in F&B
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in driving commercial growth
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks and present to company leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Team player with strong people management skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®Born in Southern California, Raised Worldwide. Our passion for coffee and tea begun in 1963, and we have since grown to become an internationally-recognised specialty coffee and tea brand. We are dedicated to source and use the finest ingredients and flavors from all around the world.For more than 50 years, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has demonstrated a passion for product innovation; epitomized by The Original Ice Blended® beverage. Today, we are serving guests their favorite drinks in more than 1,00 stores across 29 countries.As we continue to expand and grow in Singapore, we invite you to join us to begin your career in the world of specialty coffee and tea!
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 199605163K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)