Central Region Jobs Marketing Manager (semicon) Position at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD)
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 7.000 - SGD 8.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
|Marketing Manager (semicon)
|Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
· Establish franchise strategy for ASEAN region
· Responsible for driving sales of company’s franchised line cards
· Identify opportunities for new line-cards, channels and markets
· Develop new franchise to optimize market share
· Develop supplier relationships
· Represent company for Supplier Business Review Meeting
· Formulate marketing strategies for ASEAN region, implement and execute strategies and tactics (i.e. pricing and inventory)
· Work with team to develop strategies to grow sales and market share with suppliers
· Negotiate favourable Terms and Conditions with suppliers
· Provide Sales teams directions based on suppliers’ strategy to support and drive local business development
· Joint visit with Sales on promotion
· Manage inventory/asset
· To review and analyse market information, figure out the impact and provide solutions to the management
· Handle hoc duties as requested
· Degree in Electronic Engineering / Marketing / Business
· At least 5 years marketing experience in electronic distribution at products (electronic components) or application level, at least 3 years at supervisory level.
· Strong business and market sense, able to identify suppliers’ needs and trends with ease
· In-depth electronics industry knowledge on local supplier database
· Work independently within deadlines and minimal guidance
· Strong leadership and positive influence to the team
· Excellent analytical skills and negotiation skills
· Good computer skills (esp. MS office and Oracle)
· Pro-active, dynamic and initiative
· Comfortable traveling around ASEAN avg. once every quarter
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to irene.lee(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R23112063 | EA License 16C7883
|80 Changi Road, #05-03 Centropod@Changi, Changi Rd, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 419715
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CVista HR, we strive to push boundaries. We don’t just aim to provide a good service - we envision ourselves to collaborateand to partner not just with our Clients, but with Candidates as well. We aim to be the preferred consulting agency of choice for both our Candidates and our Clients.
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy.The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
We want you partner you, as Candidates and Clients for this fruitful journey. Write in to us, Our friendly and approachable consultant will get in touch with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201602684K
- EA No.: 16C7883
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day