Central Region Jobs Mass Strategic Programmes (marketing) Position at Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Prudential Assurance Company Singapore is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Mass Strategic Programmes (Marketing) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 4.000 - SGD 4.500 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Prudential Assurance Company Singapore|
|Position||Mass Strategic Programmes (marketing)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
This is a very exciting opportunity to work for Prudential Singapore and be part of a team to activate Mass segment go-to-market strategy. This role works closely with Segment leadership to drive strategic and tactical deployment of business development programs and go-to-market initiatives. We are on a journey to create meaningful customer lifecycle programs and partnerships which will help us drive acquisition, cross-sell, retention and deepen our engagement with our existing customers. It will bring alive our purpose of “To Help People Get the Most Out of Life”.
Segment Go-To-Market Implementation
- Provide support in strategic planning and go-to-market plans and activities deployment. Work closely with Segment Lead to identify business needs, co-develop actions and timelines, and align resources in support of go-to-market activities.
- Support market research where necessary to understand the needs of customers and to define the scope of new offerings. Analyse marketing research information to provide insights that contributes to the development of the segment value proposition.
- Reports planned versus actual segment performance and opportunities to monitor the effectiveness of marketing plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Distribution, Product, Actuarial, Customer Management and other resources as needed to support segment and distribution needs.
Customer Lifecycle Management
- Implement and optimise cross-channel lifecycle campaigns to grow new customer acquisition, increase share of wallet and retain existing customers
- Partner with Analytics to use data insights and advance propensity modelling to identify opportunities within the Mass segment
- With an understanding in segmentation and personalization, you will also partner with Distribution, Marketing and Product team to identify the customer journeys, content and messaging for customers to provide the best, most relevant experience every step of the way.
- Work with agencies to develop creative content to support the Mass segment campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Implement, test and track the campaigns through our marketing automation platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Leverage campaign results to inform new programs and the evaluation of existing campaigns to drive optimisation
Pre-requisites, Skills & Competencies:
- 5 years of working experience with 3 years in Marketing
- Positive attitude
- Strong Analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Should be comfortable at project management and working within tight timelines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Competent with the use of Microsoft, Power Point, Word and Excel, including the use of Pivot tables, reporting, charts.
- Added advantage if candidate has past exposure or experience in financial, insurance or telecommunications industry.
- Experience in creative agencies working with clients in financial or insurance industry will be considered as well.
Preferred Specialisation / Course of Study / Year of Study, if any
Bachelors in Business Administration/Marketing/Mass Communications
|Address||8 Marina View, 7 Asia Square Tower 1, Singapore 018960, Prudential Assurance Company (S) Pte. Ltd., Singapura 018936|
- Flexible hybrid work arrangement
- Attractive offer package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Prudentialplc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion. We protect people’s wealth, help them grow their assets, and empower them to save for their goals.
The business has more than 18 million life customers in Asia and Africa.Prudential has been providing trusted financial security for 95 years and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York.
We are proud to be included in the 2022 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI.
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 199002477Z
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Flexible Work Arrangements (Hybrid), Leave Benefits, Congratulatory Gifts, Business Casual