Singapore Jobs Math Curriculum Developer (senior) #urgent Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we TikTok are looking for candidates for the position of math curriculum developer (senior) #urgent with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Education/Training & Education and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Math Curriculum Developer (senior) #urgent|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
- Research mathematical curriculums and teaching objectives of competitive countries;
- Research mathematical education theories, competitive products, and pedagogical advances;
- Collaborate to design a universal syllabus or knowledge system for primary school math;
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of global learning standards and actively promote that understanding among internal and external teams who collaborate on products;
- Collaborate to produce mathematical content, courses, questions, and quiz within mathematical knowledge and mathematical thinking framework;
- Collaborate with the Product team to complete demo design and conduct demo tests overseas;
- B.A. or B.S. degree is required; a degree in math in Education or Mathematics is preferred. The Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of Singapore Math teaching experience, or a minimum of 200 hours of related teaching experience in schools and training centers.
- A comprehensive understanding of the K-9 educational system and a global perspective is required;
- A strong understanding of the Singapore CPA pedagogy is preferred.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)