Central Region Jobs Mathematician (gaming Industry) Position at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Mathematician (Gaming industry) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) and experienced in the field of Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.600 - SGD 5.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
|Mathematician (gaming Industry)
|Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
· Develop and maintain creative gaming concepts through the regular use of sophisticated mathematics and probability
· Compose scientific documentation and mathematical proofs for game submissions to external testing laboratories and regulators
· Liaise with software engineers and QA technicians to facilitate the timely progression of game projects through QA and certification by test labs
· Awareness of past and present game library and what enhancements and new features have been successful
· Keep abreast of future product direction and propose general development projects to facilitate the completion of future projects
· Keep up to date on market trends and other manufacturers products
· Analyze market performance of product and create summaries for management and Sales
· Utilize basic game design, mathematical, creative and project management skills to create multiple assigned games
· Design fun, innovative math model for optimal player appeal.
· Mathematics degree or evidence of substantial mathematical studies undertaken within a Tertiary program
· Interest in the gaming industry and gaming related products
· Intermediate programming skills with a focus on mathematics and statistical elements
· Strong understanding of the game development process will be an advantage
· Willingness to learn new programming languages
· Attention to detail
· Highly proficient using Office applications, including spreadsheet macros.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to irene.lee(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R23112063 | EA License 16C7883
|80 Changi Road, #05-03 Centropod@Changi, Changi Rd, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 419715
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CVista HR, we strive to push boundaries. We don’t just aim to provide a good service - we envision ourselves to collaborateand to partner not just with our Clients, but with Candidates as well. We aim to be the preferred consulting agency of choice for both our Candidates and our Clients.
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy.The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
We want you partner you, as Candidates and Clients for this fruitful journey. Write in to us, Our friendly and approachable consultant will get in touch with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201602684K
- EA No.: 16C7883
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day