Singapore Jobs M&e Coordinator Position at TRINITY CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as M&E Coordinator in our business office, TRINITY CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Electrical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|TRINITY CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
- Understand main contract and sub-contract requirements
- Review and align M&E design drawings to ensure compliance with specification and guidelines
- Prepare combine services drawings and liaise with consultants / clients
- Manage M&E sub-contractors work progress, drawings, materials, samples, method statements submission and approval
- Study, coordinate and supervise the M&E works with client’s representatives, consultants and sub-contractors on technical matters
- Ensure M&E works are carried out according to specifications / drawings
- Ensure M&E works are performing on time, within budget and in compliance with all necessary standards, code of practice and safety regulations
- Attend site meeting and site works
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Management / Project Manager
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.