West Jobs M&e Engineer Position at C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of M&E Engineer in our company, C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.. For candidates who reside in West - Others and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Mechanical and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Carry out planned inspections, quality control, and supervision of technicians, and sub-contractors including those appointed by the Corporation;
- Deal with incidents, complaints, breakdowns and repairs. Be fully competent in providing engineering and technical assessment in troubleshooting, identifying the appropriate causes, review and implement the appropriate solutions to be executed by the sub-contractors and other service providers;
- Oversee and manage term contractors for maintenance work;
- Coordinate with end users on minor works, fitting-out works and renovation projects;
- Prepare cost estimates of the maintenance work to be carried for Client when required;
- Assist in the preparation of weekly/monthly lift breakdown reporting;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly KPI report and presentation;
- Assist in the preparation of incident report;
- Perform any other work necessary for effective operations of the Property or as directed by the Supervisor or Client
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), or equivalent
- Minimum. 3 year(s) of similar experience in handling M&E operations, facilities maintenance
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to building a diverse and engaged workforce and supporting an inclusive environment where our employees can do their best work. We believe that embracing new perspectives helps us solve problems, create opportunities and develop new ideas. For more details on DEI, please visit our webpage at https://ww.cushmanwakefield.com/en/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
C&W Services Singapore is a fully integrated facility services, engineering solutions and energy management company. With over 30 years’ experience in Singapore, the company provides services and solutions to developers, property owners, occupiers, investors, real estate fund managers and governments as well as corporate real estate companies, multinationals, business conglomerates and manufacturing companies.
To learn more, visit ww.cwservices.sg.
Cushman & Wakefield Singapore
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 199805375C
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)