Paya Lebar Jobs M&e Supervisor Position at Obayashi Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Paya Lebar and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Engineering & Electrical
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
(A) Essential Job Functions:
The M&E Supervisor is responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Control site progress & installation quality as per approved shop drawings, technical submissions and equipment/material procurement/fabrication/delivery schedule for on-time completion.
- Appraisal for works/products compliance to specifications/requirements and selection recommendation.
- Responsible for conducting QA/QC inspection, managing RE, RTO and responsible for clearing QA/QC inspections to meet with construction schedule.
- Provide and maintain all site inspection records & T&C records up to date.
Procurement, Contract, VOs, EOTs
- To check, evaluate and confirm work done and material supply quantity status for the purpose of M&E sub-contractor/NSC vendors progress payments including instruction of progress substantiation document preparation by sub-contractors and vendors.
- Responsible for site implementation of safety standards to comply with IMS safe work methods.
- Responsible for attendance to daily site co-ordination meeting and provide detail co-ordination with sub contractors.
- Good technical knowledge in mechanical & electrical trades.
- Strong M&E works site installation knowledge with the ability of providing practical solution related with site installation.
- Good knowledge of local code/regulation knowledge pertaining to M&E services, building construction and safety.
- Strong time management skills with exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage particular tasks put in his charge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex issues quickly.
|Address||1 Paya Lebar Link, OBAYASHI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED, Singapore 408533|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Obayashi Corporation is one of Japan's leading construction groups, and is also a leading player on the global construction market, known for its innovative technologies for building structures.
Obayashi Corporation (Singapore Office) established its operation in 1965, predating Singapore’s history as a nation. It has since developed into one of the largest offices in Obayashi’s worldwide network. Since the start of its operations in 1965, the Singapore Office has distinguished itself with numerous successful diverse projects. Some of its notable works in Singapore include the MRT North-East Line Dhoby Ghaut Station and other landmark projects such as SIA Building and the Esplanade Bridge. The reclamation project at Changi East Phase 1A and the Changi International Airport Air Traffic Control Tower were among the first few prominent projects that Obayashi Corporation completed in Singapore.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: S66FC1777A
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)