Singapore Jobs Measurement Partner Sea, Performance – #seek Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TikTok are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as measurement partner sea, performance - #seek with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Measurement Partner Sea, Performance - #seek|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We have global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Role
TikTok is looking for full-time Measurement Partners. This role will partner with our leading South East Asia clients and agencies to help measure the effectiveness of their investment with our platform. In addition, this role will partner with key cross-functional teams such as sales, product marketing, measurement product, and business marketing to ensure that clients and agencies have best-in-class support.
We seek highly-driven, empathetic, individuals who are looking to build our Marketing Sciences discipline where execution, curiosity, and data-driven thinking in a fast-growth environment to make others better will be critical for success.
- Partner primarily with clients and agencies to provide good measurement that can lead to better understanding of their performance on the platform
- Focus on strategic consulting together with revenue and product teams to help drive and implement learning agendas for agencies and clients
- Manage client and agency feedback to ensure their voice is reflected with our product and partnerships teams
- At least 6 years of experience with digital advertising, performance marketing driven organisations in the space of E-Commerce, Travel, Gaming, FinTech, ride hailing, delivery, etc. or measurement suppliers in South East Asia
- Experience working in providing measurement results for auction bases and events is preferred.
- Experience with measurement techniques like Incrementality, Conversion Lifts, Attribution, LTV, etc. is preferred
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; graduate degree within a science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing, or research field preferred
- A track record of inferential problem solving through experimental design and analytical methods
- Exceptional time-management and goal-oriented task management skills is a must
- Ability to work effectively, deploy consistent quality, and provide guidance on what decisions should be made is a must-have skill
- A track record of driving client decisions with clear communication and team collaboration
- Experience with advertising agencies or complex marketing data-driven organizations preferred
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment with global talent
- Experience with executing custom analytical work where SQL, HIVE, and R is preferred though not mandatory
- Familiarity with privacy-first innovation for measurement systems a plus
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Measurement Partner Sea, Performance - #seek position job vacancies