Singapore Jobs Mechanical & Electrical (m&e) Coordinator Position at HLBC Pte ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, we HLBC Pte ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as mechanical & electrical (m&e) coordinator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|HLBC Pte ltd
|Mechanical & Electrical (m&e) Coordinator
|Type of Work
1) Prepare and maintain the master drawings register for all incoming and outgoing construction drawings.
2) Prepare the shop drawing submission schedule with target dates in relation to the Project Master Program.
3) Verify all shop drawings for discrepancies, buildability and impact on different disciplines; and ensure critical dimensions are highlighted; details are workable and coordinated with other trades.
4) Update and incorporate all amendments of CVI / RFI into the construction drawings and ensure updated and correct drawings are used by all site employees.
5) Propose the most suitable/appropriate material/detail for use.
6) Provide technical advice to the construction teams, consultants, clients with regard to building regulations.
7) Attend technical coordination meetings with consultants and monitor approval of shop drawings from Consultants.
8) Liaise with sub-contractors on technical issues and timely approval of shop drawings.
9) Coordinate between architectural team and consultant drawings to ensure consistency in construction drawings.
10) Supervise M&E works and coordinate with the sub-contractors and clients on M&E matters and ensure the M&E workmanship standards, compliance and workable system/services.
11) Attend meeting with authorities, consultants and sub-contractors.
12) Follow up inspection and ensure compliance to all authorities’ code and requirement.
|691 Geylang Rd, Hlbc Pte. Ltd., Singapore 389684
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HLBC Pte Ltd are Grade B2 registered company that currently handling various type of project including Bungalow, Condominium, Industrial and etc.
We look for experienced and talented individuals to join our team. We are looking forward to upgrade and expend to undertake all types of building projects.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 201631429W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)