Central Region Jobs Mechanical & Eletrical (m&e) Technician Position at The Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Mechanical & Eletrical (M&E) Technician with full time working hours for our company office, The Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Electrical and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, The Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Mechanical & Eletrical (M&E) Technician.
|Company||The Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore|
|Position||Mechanical & Eletrical (m&e) Technician|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The role of the M&E Technician include overseeing the repair and preventive maintenance of electrical mechanical rotary and static equipment, also piping, hydraulic, pneumatic, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment and all property repairs through involvement and delegation with subordinates.
Repair, maintain and keep in good working order of television sets, SIS system and paging system, including sound and lighting equipment in Banquet control room, meeting rooms, Ballroom, guestrooms, discotheque and public areas and all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Assist the Assistant Engineer (M&E), Maintenance Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer and Chief Engineer.
- Supervise and delegate duties to all mechanical and electronically subordinates staff.
- Check stock level of engineering materials.
- Plan, schedule and co-ordinate building mechanical and electrical maintenance works.
- Liase with general contractors.
- Repair, install and maintain electrical equipment (rotary and static), electrical fittings and switchboards.
- Maintain interior and exterior of buildings, furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Repair and maintain all air-conditioning equipment, refrigeration units, pipes, electrical works and associated equipment.
- Submit reports.
- Prepare duty/leave rosters for shift and workshop personnel.
- Supervise and ensure correct enforcement of meal and break periods for maintenance personnel during duty in accordance with the hotel’s regulations.
- Repair and maintain television sets, antennae, signal booster and amplifier.
- Operate and maintain in good working order sound and slide projectors, spotlights, tape recorders, amplifiers and microphones.
- Operate and maintain audio visual aids as directed.
- Operate and maintain in good working order the SIS system.
- Set and hook up microphones, loudspeakers, tape recorders, projectors and screens and amplifiers in ballroom, function rooms and other areas as directed.
- Responsible for replacement of all fused bulbs in areas within the hotel including all meeting and function rooms.
- Attend all Food & Beverage meetings, liase with client’s requests and attend meeting with clients on sound system.
- Responsible for safe custody of lighting and sound equipment in areas assigned.
- Liase with and keep informed at all times of current events falling within his scope with the Maintenance Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer and Chief Engineer.
- Attend weekly maintenance meetings with Maintenance Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer and Chief Engineer.
- Carry out any work as directed by the Assistant Engineer (M&E), Maintenance Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer and Chief Engineer.
- Carry out shift duties, split shifts or when called upon to perform odd duties whenever a person of the same category trade falls sick, is on vacation or absent from duties and or as called upon o do so from time to time as directed by superiors.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical and electrical systems, including air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge and Experience of Management and Administrative work
- Ability to converse in English
|Address||7 Raffles Blvd, Pan Pacific Singapore, Singapore 039595|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Based on the philosophy of providing personalised care from genuinely caring, Pan Pacific Singapore strives to be the hotel of choice for guests, associates and stakeholders. Over 300 valued associates form the team that distinguish the hotel and help create memorable experiences for guests. Because we believe that it’s all about the people. Because we genuinely care.
Located in Marina Bay, Pan Pacific Singapore is an international 5-star hotel focused on providing personalised care to travelers. 790 contemporary rooms and suites provide beautiful views of the harbour and city while the hotel's six restaurants and a bar offer a variety of quality global cuisine to guests.
Are you Pan Pacific? Visit Pan Pacific Singapore at panpacific.com/singapore for more information.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 28631800L
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi-points, Varies based on positions