Singapore Jobs Mechanical Engineer (nuh) Position at ISS M&E Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, we ISS M&E Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as mechanical engineer (nuh) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||ISS M&E Pte Ltd|
|Position||Mechanical Engineer (nuh)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Responsible for mechanical services, system operations and maintenance program not limited to systems such as Lifts, Escalator, Fire Alarm System, Autodoors, Pumps, Plumbing, wheelchair, macerator, patient bed,
- Ensure all the works are carried out safely and in accordance with safety work procedures.
- Ensure all system are statutory compliance.
- Provide support and advice to Technical officers and Technicians on mechanical system related activities.
- Review, update and maintain mechanical system drawings, etc.
- Manage and guide a team of Technical Officers and Technicians in attending to breakdown calls.
- Investigate and determine root cause of faults and report
- Carry out engineering analysis on poor performing equipment.
- Prepare and submit Incident Report in a timely manner.
- Review the performance Technical Officers and Technicians.
- Develop working schedule / duty roster of the Technical Officers and Technicians.
- Responsible for implementing preventive and corrective maintenance program in accordance with the standards, all corporate policies and legislated regulations
- Coordinate with QP and various internal / external stakeholders on Fire Certification activities.
- Keep track of Mechanical system License renewal.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing mechanical system and its serviceability status.
- Review service reports and escalate any finding or action that is required
- Assist in the Development, maintenance and the regular review and test of SOP/EOP.
- Participate with the client on site walkabout as and when required.
- Advice and lead the technical investigation / troubleshooting for rectification works
- Provide training to technician /technical officers, and technicians as and when necessary.
- To carry out or perform tasks / activities as instructed by Manager from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Building engineering related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Pro-active, ability to prioritize work and achieve desired result
- Independent, able to work with minimum supervision and have a good understanding of critical workflow
- Able to communicate and write well in English.
- Able to commit to 5.5 days work week with staggered rest days implemented due to operational requirements
|Address||10 Jln Kilang Timor, Iss M and E Ptd Ltd, Singapore 159306|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ISS is one of the world’s largest commercial provider of Facility Services. ISS has operations in over 53 countries in Europe, Asia, Pacific, Latin America and North America. Its head office is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
ISS is among the world’s largest private employers, the vast majority of its more than 550,00 employees are the front-line delivery of services. In Singapore, ISS employs more than 6,500 employees. In 2013, ISS attained the top spot as the world’s best outsourcing company; awarded by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
- Industry: Environment/Health/Safety
- Registration No.: 197200488G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)