West Jobs Mechanical Engineer / Oil And Gas Mnc / West Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Mechanical Engineer / Oil and Gas MNC / West. For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 6.000 - SGD 8.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Mechanical Engineer / Oil And Gas Mnc / West
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our Client is a leader in the Energy Manufacturing industry in Singapore. Due to their current expansion plan, they are looking for a Assistant Mechanical Manager to join their team, in hopes of developing the current high performing team. They are located in the West.
- Conduct scheduled plant inspections as per maintenance regime, ensuring compliance with SOPs, regulations, and safety standards.
- Manage and coordinate the team for planned/ad-hoc Mechanical Maintenance activities.
- Collaborate with internal and external counterparts in the area of work.
- Optimize planned plant/equipment maintenance during overhauls and inspections.
- Supervise maintenance contracts and develop work procedures.
- Analyze mechanical system failures, recommend corrective actions, and troubleshoot issues.
- Implement plant improvement projects to enhance reliability and performance.
- Lead plant improvement processes for availability, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
- Prepare technical specifications and manage procurement for maintenance needs.
- Plan and execute works within the budget, tracking expenditures.
- Develop and guide staff on technical matters.
- Any ad-hoc duty as assigned
- Min Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field
- Min 5 years of experience in engineering/maintenance oil and gas or Utility industry
- Proficient in Mechanical engineering maintenance knowledge and standards.
- Experience with safety and statutory requirements
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R21103987 (Yan Yongmao)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees