Singapore Jobs Mechanical Supervisor Position at A-Star Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
A-Star Group of Companies has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as mechanical supervisor with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Mechanical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 5.500 - SGD 11.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|A-Star Group of Companies
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform as a Mechanical Supervisor for Offshore Projects and reports to the Site Manager/Project Manager of the project.
- Supervise, organize and plan Mechanical activities to ensure smooth installation within the stipulated schedule.
- Updating and reporting project progress reports and plan for the one week look ahead of activities to be completed.
- Red Line Mark Up drawings to be done progressively and update engineering.
- Review technical drawings and advise mechanical engineering of any discrepancies before commencement of fabrication works.
- Perform MTO and update progressively to ensure proper control of material procurement and usage.
- Ensure that manpower is effectively deployed to deliver the construction activities timely.
- Follow-up of all fabrication and mechanical installations and inspections.
- Understand and ensure compliance in project requirement and scope of work.
- Manage and ensure subcontractor performance in line provided schedule.
- Attend the daily tool box meeting and convey clear instruction accordingly.
- Resolve and technical problems or issues faced at the work site.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Mechanical.
- Minimum of 6 – 10 years’ relevant experience and above in Mechanical installation, maintenance practices and work methods.
- Familiar with Construction Management at the Construction Yard and technicalities of construction requirements and standards in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Proficient computer knowledge with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word and Outlook) required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project is added advantage.
- Ability to prioritize the work in multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and action.
- Strong ability to solve problems and communicate persuasively.
|5 Soon Lee St, #03 - 36/37 A-Star Testing & Inspection (S) Pte Ltd, Pioneer Point, Singapore 627607
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A-Star Group of Companies was founded in 2008.A-Star Group of Companies believes its employees are its greatest asset and recognises its responsibility to ensure they are afforded appropriate development throughout their employment.
Our aim is to support and develop employees in their role so that they feel confident to undertake the responsibilities placed upon them and ultimately are able to contribute to the success of the organisation.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex etc.Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment practice.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 200806168D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday (44 Hrs per week).
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Mechanical Supervisor position job vacancies