Boon Lay Jobs Media Marketing Executive Position at SeaTech Solutions International (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SeaTech Solutions International (S) Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Media Marketing Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Boon Lay and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|SeaTech Solutions International (S) Pte Ltd
|Media Marketing Executive
|Type of Work
Summary of Job Function:
The Media Marketing Executive (MME) will be in charge of managing both magazine and event campaigns at the same time, taking full responsibility for these campaigns.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Execute campaigns and generate delegate and sponsorship leads, deliver delegate revenue goals, VIP attendees and generate sales including but not limited to the following:
- Liaise with the in-house design team to prepare marketing collateral
- Prepare engaging email messages
- Use of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, including organic and PPC campaigns
- Collaborate across functions within the magazines and events project team, ensuring accurate and timely communication and execution of marketing deliverables
- Nurture and develop relations with industry associations and commercial partnerships
- Make considered database selections for email campaigns
- Track and report on campaign performance
- Interpret analytics and KPIs to optimize campaign performance and ROIs
- Provide ongoing general support the broader marketing function of associate Companies when required
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Magazine and event marketing function
- Invoicing and Collections
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience in B2B events or a related field.
- Degree in Marketing or related field/qualification.
- Experience and knowledge of maritime and energy sectors
- Excellent communication and digital marketing skills
- May need to travel overseas for conferences/events
- Only Singaporeans may apply
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization. If you are a highly motivated and experienced professional with a passion for administrative excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to those who have been selected for an interview
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Incorporated in 200 in Singapore which is soon becoming the world’s maritime hub, SeaTech rapidly branched out into the region, establishing offices in Malaysia, Thailand, China and India.
SeaTech is rapidly evolving as a centre for marine and offshore expertise and it is our responsibility to share the knowledge and expertise that we have collected within the marine and offshore and related industries.
Our Corporate philosophy of “MOVE AS ONE” translates into forging long term partnerships with our clients and our associates, working as one strong team to provide better, cost effective and sustainable solutions.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 200003660K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), performance bonus