Outram Jobs Medical Laboratory Scientist (clinical Biochemistry) Position at Singapore General Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Singapore General Hospital are looking for candidates for the position of medical laboratory scientist (clinical biochemistry) with contract work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sciences & Biomedical and domiciled in Outram and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Singapore General Hospital|
|Position||Medical Laboratory Scientist (clinical Biochemistry)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Clinical Biochemistry)
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join our scientific leadership team in the Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory.
- You will provide scientific and technical expertise necessary to achieve a high quality laboratory service, especially in the areas of clinical diagnostic testing and scientific development, laboratory test result interpretation, laboratory operation and workflow management.
- You will participate actively in quality management activities which include review, development and implementation of high standard laboratory quality assurance policies and procedures.
- You should possess strong scientific knowledge of laboratory methods/principles/instrumentations with ability to adopt and introduce high-level technology for clinical diagnostic testing.
- A good grasp of information technology IT technology and statistic will be an advantage.
- You will engage in education, training and development activities in the department and assist in establishing, implementing and updating departmental policies and procedures and other related duties as requested or directed.
- PhD in relevant discipline with at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Master of Science in relevant discipline with at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Demonstrate proactiveness and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work on a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work 3 rotating shifts (morning, afternoon and night)
|Address||Outram Rd, Singapore General Hospital, Singapura 169608|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore General Hospital is Singapore's largest flagship tertiary hospital with an 10,00-strong multi-generation diversified workforce and a rich 190 years history. Every year, the SGH Campus caters to over 1 million patients, providing advanced medical care under its 36 clinical specialties.
As an academic hospital, SGH plays a key role in nurturing doctors, nurses and allied health professionals and is committed to innovative translational and clinical research to provide the best care and outcomes to patients.
We offer a challenging, family-friendly and conducive work environment with enormous scope and opportunities to meet your career aspirations, advancement and personal development.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198703907Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave benefits, 42 hours