West Jobs Medical Technologist – Genomics Position at LABCORP DEVELOPMENT (ASIA) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Medical Technologist - Genomics. For candidates who reside in West and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at LABCORP DEVELOPMENT (ASIA) PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sciences & Science & Technology with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|LABCORP DEVELOPMENT (ASIA) PTE. LTD.
|Medical Technologist - Genomics
|Type of Work
Job Level & compensation offered may vary depending on candidates’ experiences and competencies
Perform assigned clinical laboratory testing accurately and in a timely manner.
- Properly handle specimens and independently resolve technical specimen issues in preparation for analysis and specimen storage. Contact internal customers for clarification as needed.
- Ensures maintenance of instruments and equipment is performed according to manufacturer and SOP requirements, and documented according to SOP
- Operate instruments to perform testing in accordance with established written procedures.
- Resolve routine and non-routine assay problems.
Ensure the validity of tests results through the performance of established quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Individual is responsible for maintaining his/her complete up-to-date training file and is accountable for correcting and deficiencies found in his/her training file.
- Individual is responsible for ensuring he/she is trained and training is documented prior to performing a task.
Work to achieve partnership with both internal customers and external clients
- Researches and prepares a response following investigation for quality purposes. Coordinate, where needed, with other resources to resolve issue.
- Research and responds in a timely manner to internal customer inquiries regarding status of test results, retrieval of samples for testing/storage and other needs.
- Understand department metrics and goals.
Adheres to established Safety policies and Universal precaution guidelines at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in a biomedical or biological science from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a clinical laboratory will be preferred.
- Good analytical skills with attention to details.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with initiative and adaptive to changes
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions —because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,00 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people’s lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Asia Pacific is a core element in Labcorp's ability to support the pharmaceutical industry in bringing the miracles of medicine to market sooner. We began operations in the Asia Pacific region in 1988 and today, we continue to grow and now have over 300 employees in 13 locations across the region.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199608825M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)