East Jobs Merchandise Operations Administrator Position at CHARLES & KEITH GROUP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we CHARLES & KEITH GROUP are looking for candidates for the position of merchandise operations administrator with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and domiciled in East - Others and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||CHARLES & KEITH GROUP|
|Position||Merchandise Operations Administrator|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Responsible for the allocation of stocks in Singapore retail stores to ensure optimal inventory to achieve sales, profits and sell through KPIs.
- Generate daily picking lists for replenishment and new arrivals to stores
- Generate weekly consolidation and pullback lists to manage freshness and capacity of stores
- Review stocks allocation closely with planning team to maximize sales and stock productivity
- Perform goods receiving of shipments
- Assist in preparing inventory reports
- Manage product returns and defects
- Communicate closely with retail staff, warehouse logistics and merchandise planning teams
- Diploma/Degree in Business or related discipline preferably with 1 year experience in inventory management/ administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, ERP software (SAP)
- Excellent organizational skills, innovative, detailed, and meticulous in work assigned
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A global fashion group with premium brands known for their modern and edge-cutting designs across footwear, bags and accessories categories, CHARLES & KEITH Group is headquartered in Singapore and has more than 700 stores and 400 employees worldwide.
Founded by siblings, Charles and Keith Wong, the Group aims to empower people to express themselves freely through fashion.
Driven by a culture of creativity and innovation, the Group strives to continually elevate the image of their brands, pushing the boundaries between traditional retail and the digital world by exploring new activities and unique experiences to bring to its ever-evolving community.
CHARLES & KEITH was established in 1996 with the purpose to spark joy and confidence in fashion-forward women. Anchored by its four brand values – Experimental, Desirable, Curated and Modern – CHARLES & KEITH aims to celebrate and inspire women every day.
PEDRO is designed to propel the effortless expression of a modern style maven. By relating, refining and reinventing, the brand creates updated essentials to celebrate individualism that transcends time or gender. Since their inception in 2006, the brand has launched both men’s & women’s collection of footwear and accessories.
Both brands are available across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the United States, through their concept stores and respective ecommerce sites, CHARLESKEITH.COM and PEDROSHOES.COM.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 200802300D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Staff Discounts, Fashionable