Singapore Jobs Merchandise Strategy (e-commerce) – Singapore* #urgent Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
TikTok has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as merchandise strategy (e-commerce) - singapore* #urgent with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Merchandise Strategy (e-commerce) - Singapore* #urgent|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cluster existing commodities and incubate proper merchandise strategies for different business occasions, aiming at GMV incremental, User generation, and Efficiency Uplift.
- Recruit trending products with AMs to improve platform product sufficiency, based on trend forecast and category analysis.
- Be responsible for merchandise strategy review, and output constructive suggestions: such as holiday product preference, the feasibility analysis of related product recommendations, etc., to develop the operation methodology for merchants and creators to improve merchandise efficiency;
- Cooperate with other teams in the strategy analysis, and support business development, and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, more than 5 years of e-commerce operation experience is preferred, have a good understanding of consumer behavior, goods, and e-commerce platform operation experience is preferred;
- Customer and market insight, trend strategy analysis ability, e-commerce platform strategy, BI-related project experience is preferred;
- Good logical thinking, good data sense, strong ability of data analysis and business implementation, being able to find rules, problems, and opportunities through data analysis, supporting business departments to output solutions, and cooperating with the team to achieve results;
- Strong learning ability, execution and pressure resistance, proactive in communication, coordination, and project management
- English proficiency
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)