Singapore Jobs Modern Software Engineer, – Vice President, Singapore+ #immediate #seekbetter #immediate #immediate Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Modern Software Engineer, - Vice President, Singapore+ #Immediate #Seekbetter #Immediate #Immediate. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Modern Software Engineer, - Vice President, Singapore+ #immediate #seekbetter #immediate #immediate
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Working in a cross-functional Agile team you will deliver business solutions by designing and developing robust, secure applications for Global Technology Infrastructure, which supplies platforms and solutions to the entire organization. You will be involved in the full development life-cycle from writing user stories, architecting solutions, coding, testing, and deployment. As a full-stack developer you will be working on all aspects of the application, including APIs, the user-interface, databases, automation scripts, and connectivity with external systems.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in software development
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Strong knowledge on build (Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit, Selenium)
- Agile team member always looking to improve
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Modern Software Engineer, - Vice President, Singapore+ #immediate #seekbetter #immediate #immediate position job vacancies