Singapore Jobs Ms Crm/ Dot Net Developer — #seek #jobsthatmatter #worknow Position at QUESS CORP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. / QUESS SINGAPORE
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, QUESS CORP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. / QUESS SINGAPORE are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as ms crm/ dot net developer -- #seek #jobsthatmatter #worknow with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|QUESS CORP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. / QUESS SINGAPORE
|Ms Crm/ Dot Net Developer -- #seek #jobsthatmatter #worknow
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing business requirements and functional specifications, performing gap analysis between existing and required solution and to develop the solution within the bank’s software development framework and policies.
- Work with project manager, Business Analyst and test managers to ensure efficiency of system integration test cycles and propose improvements required if defects are found.
- In addition to unit testing code, this includes supporting all testing cycles (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing) ensuring all deliverables are aligned with technology development governance.
- Work with Technology Infrastructure and Technology Application teams to ensure through adequate system design and testing that Technology operations risks can be minimized and that application data is appropriately structured, controlled and utilized within the business.
- Provide technical support and expertise advice throughout all technical stages of projects, Change Request and third level support.
- At least 5 years of experience developing with Microsoft technologies such as .NET, C#, VB.NET SQL, ASP.NET, Web Development (MVC) using IIS.
- Experience in implementing MS CRM ( 2015 ) application and familiar with relational database concepts and SQL is a must.
- Strong skills in SQL Server 2012 / 2014 , SSIS , SSRS including physical data model design, stored procedures, functions, indexes, performance tuning and understanding execution plans.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Quess Singapore, we are a leading business services provider, transforming enterprises with digital-first staffing solutions and innovative strategies.
With over 20 years of experience, we leverage our rich industry knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to reinforce our clients’ businesses with modern, world-class staffing and recruitment solutions that are on-demand. A B2B provider focusing on powering staffing through advanced solutions, we deliver a host of services such as IT Staff Augmentation, General Staff Augmentation, MSP, Selection and Services, and HR Outsourcing solutions.
We achieve this with a growing team of skilled associates and a wide presence across APAC, reshaping companies to be agile and competitive.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199801439d
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Ms Crm/ Dot Net Developer -- #seek #jobsthatmatter #worknow position job vacancies