Singapore Jobs Off-cycle Finance (procure-to-pay) Internship (july To December 2023) Position at PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of off-cycle finance (procure-to-pay) internship (july to december 2023) and be able to work in internship system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
|Off-cycle Finance (procure-to-pay) Internship (july To December 2023)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Firmwide Corporate Services unite to help build our competitive advantage with first class support internally. Spanning Administration, Business Development, Chairman’s Office, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Legal, Marketing and Communications, Operations and Change Management, and Technology, we power our lines of services to make sure all of us have the right sources, services and technology to be the best we can be.
Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our most talented people choose to harness their skills, experience, expertise and service excellence within PwC. The possibilities are endless and our business landscape is changing everyday.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2023 (6 months).
Under our Finance Department, you will be joining our Procure-to-Pay Team.
- Documentation of process flow for Procure-to-Pay
- Processing and recording payables transactions in accordance with accounting principles (prepayment/ fixed asset/ expense) and correct GL account based on nature of expenses.
- Performs audit checks of expense claims for any non-compliance of policies
- Accountancy / Finance students from local or overseas universities
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Have a good co-curricular activities record
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
- Please note we accept only one application per candidate. You may indicate your second preference in the same application. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us
- Kindly upload both your resume and degree audit or transcript in PDF format.
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Got a question? Email to us.
There have been reports of scammers impersonating PwC HR professionals contacting individuals about fraudulent job opportunities using non-PwC domain email addresses and an overseas number. Please note that genuine communications from our HR team will only come from “@pwc.com” email address.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at ww.pwc.com/sg. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
|12 Straits View, Pwc International Assignment Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Registration No.: 201629493N