Singapore Jobs Off-cycle Financial Services Assurance Internship (jul – Dec 2023) Position at PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as off-cycle financial services assurance internship (jul - dec 2023) and dedicated to work in internship which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
|Off-cycle Financial Services Assurance Internship (jul - Dec 2023)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
Our Financial Services Assurance team specialises in provided audit to businesses specifically in the financial services industry. Our team strives to understand and identify areas where we can provide value-adding audit services within the banking and capital markets, asset management and insurance sectors.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2023 (6 months)
- You will be involved in assisting the team with Assurance assignments on our Financial Services clients, including:
- Drafting standard letters and organising all necessary documents for despatch to the client
- Reviewing financial statements
- Simple internal and external audit procedures
- Accountancy students from local/overseas universities
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Have a good co-curricular activities record
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
You will receive an email from us to complete pymetrics within 3 working days of your application submission. Pymetrics is a series of engaging online games that will assess cognitive, behavioural and emotional traits. This allows us to learn more about you and gives us insights into where you will thrive the most in our business.
- Please note we accept only one application per candidate. You may indicate your second preference in the same application. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
- Kindly upload both your resume and degree audit or transcript in PDF format all under Resume attachment upload
- Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Got a question? Email to us.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at ww.pwc.com/sg. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
|12 Straits View, Pwc International Assignment Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Registration No.: 201629493N