Singapore Jobs Off-cycle General Assurance Internship (jul – Dec 2023) Position at PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of off-cycle general assurance internship (jul - dec 2023) with internship work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
|Off-cycle General Assurance Internship (jul - Dec 2023)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
Our General Assurance team specialises in financial performance and operations of business. Being part of the firm’s largest line of service, you will experience a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. From potential start-ups to multinational corporations in industries ranging from technology, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, gaming and retail amongst others. Clients look to you for audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change and other business-related advice.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2023 (6 months).
You will be involved in assisting the team with Assurance assignments, including:
- Analysing and organising financial data
- Performing simple audit procedures, including inspecting accounting records and other financial documents
- Evaluating the results of audit procedures performed and preparing audit documentation
- Providing assistance during the financial statements review process
- Accountancy students from local/overseas universities
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Have a good co-curricular activities record
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
You will receive an email from us to complete pymetrics within 3 working days of your application submission. Pymetrics is a series of engaging online games that will assess cognitive, behavioural and emotional traits. This allows us to learn more about you and gives us insights into where you will thrive the most in our business.
- Please note we accept only one application per candidate. You may indicate your second preference in the same application. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
- Kindly upload both your resume and degree audit or transcript in PDF formatall under Resume attachment upload.
- Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Got a question? Email to us.
There have been reports of scammers impersonating PwC HR professionals contacting individuals about fraudulent job opportunities using non-PwC domain email addresses and an overseas number. Please note that genuine communications from our HR team will only come from “@pwc.com” email address.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at ww.pwc.com/sg. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Registration No.: 201629493N