East Jobs Office Admin Position at D’SOL PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, D'SOL PTE LTD are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as office admin with a full time work system, which domiciled in East - Others and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 2.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||D’SOL PTE LTD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- High school diploma or a bachelorʼs degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more yearsʼ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to priorities tasks.
- Office near Tai Seng MRT and MacPherson MRT
- Positive and Supportive Work Environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At D’SOL, we integrate the best of trends and innovation, and are always in the know on the latest designer lighting solutions. With our skilled eye in staging polished interiors, our forte lies in Luxury, Modern and Posh Living lifestyle themes. We take pride in our role as a market leader and it reflects on our exceptional design product quality and optimised efficiency in our services. By providing unique lighting fixtures, D’SOL conveys exciting experiences and exquisite ambiences for both residential and commercial spaces.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 201537796M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Neat and Tidy, Monday~Sunday
- Specific Location: Ubi Road 1