West Jobs Office Admin Position at Scloud Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Scloud Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of office admin with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in West and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Scloud Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
- Greet office visitors, answer and direct phone calls, field inquiries from colleagues, and maintain office efficiency by arranging repairs
- Track and order office & pantry supplies as necessary
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as generating and distributing memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Prepare and send invoices, maintain client databases, track accounts, and assist with copying
- Update invoices, claims into XERO accounting system,
- Schedule and track meetings and appointments, book flights, and handle travel logistics
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Assisting colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
Required skills and qualifications:
- Proven success in office administration
- With 1 to 2 years experiences
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
- ‘O’ Levels or Diploma
- Able to communicate in Chinese and English as you will need to reply WeChat and Telegram with our Chinese Associate
- Only Singaporeans
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.