Central Region Jobs Office Administrator Position at YSCA Consultancy Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
YSCA Consultancy Singapore Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as office administrator with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.200 - SGD 3.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||YSCA Consultancy Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
YSCA CONSULTANCY SINGAPORE PTE LTD
YSCA Consultancy is a quantity surveying and construction cost consultants firm established in 1991 with offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. We are currently seeking suitable individuals to join our Singapore office:
Office Administrative Executive
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator, who will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, resourceful, reliable, dependable and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures the smooth running of the office and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
1. Provide administrative support to Director and team as required in a timely, proactive and diligent manner.
2. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company processes and procedures.
3. Manage filing system, phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
4. Support in HR, bookkeeping and invoicing.
5. Perform and maintain office & project records and databases.
6. Manage inventory and procurement of office supplies.
7. Assist colleagues whenever necessary, and other general administrative duties/tasks.
1. Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
2. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
3. Excellent organizational and leadership skills
4. Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
5. Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
6. Qualifications in secretarial and office administration studies is preferred
7. Experience in consultancy or similar will be an advantage
|Address||165 Bukit Merah Central, #04-3675 YSCA Consultancy Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapura 150165|
- Excellent Benefits
- Exciting Projects
- Career Advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
YSCA Consultancy is a quantity surveying and construction cost consultants firm established in 1991 with offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.We are currently seeking suitable individuals to join our Singapore office:
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 201204322G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Perfomance Bonus + 13 Month Salary
- Specific Location: Bukit Merah Central