Bukit Merah Jobs Officer – Admin (operations & Facilities) Position at TOUCH Community Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
TOUCH Community Services has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bukit Merah and surrounding areas as officer - admin (operations & facilities) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TOUCH Community Services|
|Position||Officer - Admin (operations & Facilities)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
In charge of front desk operations and providing administrative and facilities related support to ensure smooth operations for the organization.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate and maintain BM facilities and operations.
- Assist and supports Operations and Facilities manager for department matters.
- Generate departmental reports.
- Managing TOUCH mainline
- Process BM HQ telephone, postage, photocopy, office rental and utilities billing.
- Coordinate and renew Motion Picture License for entire TOUCH.
- Coordinate name card & company collaterals printing.
- Coordinate sponsorship scheme (administered by NCSS) for all TOUCH services.
- Source and renew office insurance for entire TOUCH
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Attentive to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use excel
- Phone ethnics
- Take initiatives
|Address||162 Bukit Merah Central, #05-3545 TOUCH Community Services, Singapura 150162|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TOUCH Community Services is a not-for-profit charitable organisation. We were officially registered in 1992 and have been a member of the National Council of Social Service since 1994.
How we started
The work of TOUCH started in 1986 as a service for latch-key children in the neighbourhoods of Clementi and Jurong. Touched by the obvious need of low-income and single-parent families with difficulties making ends meet, much less raising their children in a positive environment, a group of seven volunteers in their 20s organised activities to help the children. This small attempt has today become a multi-service organisation with an integrated network of services located at different parts of Singapore, including Bukit Merah, Clementi, Geylang Bahru, Hougang, Serangoon, Toa Payoh, Ubi and Yishun.
Who We Are
Over the years, TOUCH has reached out to many individuals from all religions and races, including children, youths, families, people with special and healthcare needs and the elderly.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 200104673R
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Flexible work arrangement, Insurance coverage., Smart Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bukit Merah 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Bukit Merah 2023
- Officer - Admin (operations & Facilities) position job vacancies