Singapore Jobs Officer, Admin Position at PEC LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as OFFICER, ADMIN. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, PEC LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all administrative jobs related to site.
- Update EIS and handle other relevant PEC information systems.
- Monitor and administer time keeping of direct site & subcontractors staff TMIS.
- Assist Site Manager in all procurement activities.
- Liaise with HRM for all HR administration job.
- Assist site in charge in site personnel for training arrangements.
- Coordinate with HQ to fulfil site administration needs if necessary
- Monitor and administer site personnel Time Management Information System (TMIS). Update daily job no., timing (if required) for individual’s TMIS data.
- Distribute individual timesheet & payslip to site staffs & workers.
- Liaise with Payroll department for any payroll complaint.
Qualification & Experience generally required
- GCE ‘O’ / ‘A’ Level or its equivalent
- Must be computer literate
- Possess good communication skills
- Competent in MS Office applications, SAP
|Address||21 Shipyard Rd, PEC Ltd., Singapura 628144|
- Great opportunities for learning & career advancement
- Attractive & competitive salary
- Positive working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PEC Ltd. is a leading provider of engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance services to the oil & gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and oil & chemical terminal industries. We are looking for suitably qualified personnel to join us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 198200079M
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)