Downtown Core Jobs Officer / Associate, Call Centre Position at CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Officer / Associate, Call Centre for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.300 - SGD 4.600, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd
|Officer / Associate, Call Centre
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
|Type of Work
About the role
CGS-CIMB Securities International Pte. Ltd is one of the leading integrated financial service providers in Asia. With a global presence in over 20 countries, and backed with an award-winning research team, the Company is well-positioned as Asia’s leading financial gateway, providing well researched and in-depth analysis of financial products.
You will be responsible for servicing customers via omni channels, handling and troubleshooting client account matters and managing client caseloads.
The incumbent will be placed into responsibilities according to their past working/relevant experience:
- Provide excellent service experience to external/internal customers through phone or other communication channels.
- Provide one-stop enquiry line for clients on our products and services.
- Provide technical-related support for online trading system.
- Handle and escalate clients’ feedback and complaints.
- Compile and collate feedback from clients.
- Provide liaison with other departments to assist clients.
- Adhere to the service level targets, and any other duties as defined/assigned by Manager.
- Log all calls conscientiously for effective follow-up.
- Provide call statistics and reports for management’s information.
- Recommend improvements in operational procedures, workflow, products or services, and base on clients’ feedback to ensure constant enhancement of service levels and efficiency.
- Perform any other responsibilities/tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
To thrive and be successful in this role, you must have / be:
- Minimum Diploma/GCE “A” Levels.
- Customer focused and able to provide a high standard of client service.
- Ability to take ownership of client enquiries and possess a “go above and beyond” attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Working experience in a similar capacity will be an advantage.
- Proficient in handling difficult situations and resolving complaints.
- Good Culture
- Supportive Management
- Experienced Leaders
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CGS-CIMB Securities International Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) is one of the leading integrated financial service providers in Asia. It is a 75-25 joint venture between China Galaxy International Financial Holdings Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Galaxy Securities Co. Ltd., and CIMB Group Sdn Bhd.
Through a network of local offices, branches and strategic partners, we have a global presence in over 20 countries, providing a truly Asian perspective. We are well-positioned as Asia’s leading financial gateway with a core focus on well researched and in-depth analysis on financial products.
We are a customer-centric firm and focus on value creation for clients, offering a suite of investment and financial solutions for retail and institutional clients. Our businesses include retail broking, institutional equities, derivatives, prime services, equities research, wealth management and online broking.
Backed by an award-winning research team, we have one of the most comprehensive research coverage of over 800 stocks in the region. Our strong research capabilities form the backbone of our product and service offerings, connecting clients to opportunities.
- Industry: Stockbroking/Securities
- Registration No.: 198701621D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), to be discussed during interview