West Jobs Operation Engineer ( Petrochemical / Fresh Welcome ) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the West and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Operation Engineer ( Petrochemical / Fresh Welcome ) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 3.500 - SGD 6.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Operation Engineer ( Petrochemical / Fresh Welcome )|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.000|
• Safety and environment management
- Review abnormality reports, non-conforming product reports, accident/ incident reports, support investigation, and propose corrective and preventive measures.
- Planning for operational Non-regular work, providing work instruction and training to Supervisor and technicians via toolbox meetings.
- Support regulatory requirements such as water efficiency management plan, energy conservation act, and Workplace Safety and Health Act (Major hazard installation regulation).
• Operation Support
- Set up and maintain operating conditions, guides, check sheets, and log sheets in collaboration with shift teams to ensure the environment, health, safety, quality, and productivity requirements are met.
- Administration control and monitoring of DCS system, to ensure changes to DCS / SIS sequence and settings are properly documented.
- Alarm optimized to prevent nuisance alarm.
- Troubleshooting of production process and quality problems.
- Lead and support ASDM work, assigned by superior, including planning and certain work Instructions making to include various phases including push back, purge, LOTO, leak test, N2 replacement, flushing, filling, and commissioning.
• Process Improvement
- Responsible for process optimization and capacity improvement projects in the plant.
- Lead the operational MOC and ensure an action plan related to the change has been implemented.
- Implement cost reduction measures or projects to reduce the cost of production.
- In close cooperation with technical department members, support and implement new product/process plant trials.
- Prepare monthly Production Uptime report.
- Perform analysis and come out with an improved solution.
- If needed, work with the Technical division (and its relevant department) to reduce equipment downtime.
• Capital expense project (Capex management)
- Follow up on assigned capital expense projects and related documentation including non-regular work, capex form, MOC form, and risk assessment checksheet, and obtain the necessary approval.
- Carry out preliminary process design and identify potential hazards/risks.
- Liaise with Vendors for preliminary quotes, specifications, and drawings of the capital jobs.
- Control the budget allocation and schedule for the CAPEX project.
- Coordinator for project execution as the key contact between contractor and plant group (Shift team, maintenance department, QC department, EHS department).
- Ensure completion of the project including documentation updates such as updating process safety information.
• Additional reference of OE duty & responsibility in comparison with Process Engineer.
- Identify and develop areas of improvement (including production rate) to effectively utilize equipment, materials, and manpower to maximize production without compromising EHS and quality.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for EHSQ and efficiency improvements. (Note: common job scope for Sr. Day Supervisor/SDS too).
- Provide engineering support for production, maintenance, and other improvement activities to ensure maximum production, improve EHSQ and cost savings, and other efficiency.
- Ensure shift teams are following the existing process control parameters. (Note: New process control parameters are established by Process Engineers or new installation PIC)
- Liaising with SDS on process control suggestions for improvement and working with engineers in other departments to make the necessary adjustments to the existing process control parameters. (E.g. interlock pressure setting etc. Changes to the existing process control parameter are to follow AKSS’s MOC/NRW procedure.)
- Determine which machines, equipment, etc. will be used and where they will be stationed in the facility. If necessary, collaborate with the Technical division (and/or its relevant department) to ensure the right machine/equipment is being procured & use.
- Diagnose the origin of operational breakdowns, including human factors. Troubleshoot the problems with the relevant department(s) and implement the resolution plan assigned to him/her.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
- Assists Assistant Operation Manager and/or Production Manager in budget preparation and monitoring expenses and profitability.
- Follow and adhere to all state, federal, and company-enforced EHSQ rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with engineers from other departments (s) on a daily and/or per-needs basis to achieve a safe and stable operation and produce high-quality products. E.g., during the NRW period, improvement projects implementation, commissioning, etc.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Establish new operating procedures/ Work Instructions/ Check Sheet and risk assessment for production activities. (Note: SDS- to review and update existing procedure/check sheets/RA, also to develop simple new procedure/check sheet/RA)
- Develop operational best practices to improve production capacity, quality, and reliability.
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2-year experience as an operating engineer in a chemical processing plant is preferred.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering are welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge of chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, and/or polymer science.
- Experience in process safety management, quantitative risk assessment such as LOPA (layer of protection analysis), or safety case preparation will be advantageous.
- SCEM, or Steam engineer/ boiler attendant certificate, preferable.
- Working knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, SS506-Part 3, cost control, and regulations.
- Highly motivated, energetic individual, with inquiring mindset and willingness to take up new challenges.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Pierre Chung Yih Shern
EA Personnel Reg No: R2211092
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days