Central Region Jobs Operations Admin Executive Position at Coliwoo Property Management Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Operations Admin Executive in our company, Coliwoo Property Management Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.800 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Coliwoo Property Management Pte Ltd|
|Position||Operations Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
- Managing the front desk and attend to guest’s enquiry and feedbacks. Handling enquiries and follow up actions.
- Supporting OAEs in all Coliwoo sites during their absence or as required
- Managing orders and claims submission by maintenance team
- Monitoring various tracking files and records from all sites
- Providing quality service to guests’ requests efficiently and provide hospitality experience during their check-in/check-out.
- Performing administrative tasks including keeping record of the contracts and agreements, maintain Operations documentations, assist in monthly billing, invoicing and payment, etc.
- To monitor closely the day-to-day functionality of the facilities and provide support to the Operations in liaising with contractors, maintenance and housekeeping team on operations matters.
- Coordinating with tenants for special requests/appeals eg. Pre-termination request, replacement request, etc., in accordance with Company’s policy and SOP.
- Liaising with the Marketing team and consolidate the Weekly Sales Report
- To generate, analyse weekly ageing reports and execute the credit control actions for any outstanding payments, including issuance of late fee credit note.
- Liaising with Companies and Finance in issuing monthly invoices.
- Issuing of the monthly statement of account to the Coliwoo tenants
- Working with onsite teams to ensure proper training are implemented.
- Inventory management and keep record of office supplies.
- To perform any other ad-hoc assignments as and when assigned.
- GCE `O’ Level or Diploma.
- Hands-on Individual with PC skills.
- Quick-witted and take initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented attitude.
- Working days per week : 5.5 days
- Mondays – Fridays : AM/PM shift
- Saturdays – Sunday : AM/PM shift
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Career Development and Personal Growth
- Vibrant Working Environment and Culture
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Coliwoo, a subsidiary of LHN Limited that is listed in Singapore Stock Exchange, is one of the leading co-living operator in Singapore.
In hopes to recreate the genuine sense of community that was disappearing, Coliwoo has brought back the communal living concept to the heart of the city-state.
Coliwoo aims to develop a co-living community for young professionals from various backgrounds to live, work and mingle in harmony. Coupled with trendy design and spacious communal areas such as social kitchens, social gyms and a reading lounge, Coliwoo creates a perfect environment for members to forge new relationships and make unforgettable memories together. These communal areas are also the hub of numerous in-house fun and enriching programs, which offer members great opportunities to socialise, learn new things and expand their experiential horizon.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 200502846C
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days