Singapore Jobs Operations Administrator Position at James Fisher and Sons
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we James Fisher and Sons, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as operations administrator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||James Fisher and Sons|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Fendercare Marine is the world leaders in ship-to-ship transfers and a major supplier of premium quality marine products around the globe, as well as offering turnkey solutions in the operation of offshore energy terminals.
Fendercare was founded in 1988 in East Anglia, UK. Once a local distributor, it has grown into a multi-million-pound global company and leading supplier of marine services and products.
The company’s head office remains in East Anglia, with regional offices in the UAE and Singapore, as well as regional hubs in Brazil, India and West Africa. In total, it operates over 60 offices and fully operational bases worldwide.
You role will be to support the business with its administrative needs. Be the primary lead for raising sales invoices and purchase orders. Provide support to the Operations Team as required to assist with receiving, acknowledging and delivering orders as efficiently as possible within agreed timeframe.
- To assist Regional Senior Leadership Team and Head Office as and when required for all admin related tasks on ad hoc basis.
- To ensure all the admin related issues are taken care promptly.
- Responsible for front desk related tasks such as answering phone calls promptly, greeting visitors, collecting post etc. Also includes procurement of pantry and stationary supplies for office.
- Act as lead focal point for generating and issuing sales invoices, signed delivery note and certification to clients in timely manner.
- Act as lead focal point for raising and issuing Purchase Orders to suppliers.
- Liaise with forwarding agents to ensure all incoming shipments are tracked and paperwork provided in timely manner to ensure smooth inward clearance.
- To ensure all product certificates are received for all the incoming goods, including scanning & filing the certs on to system.
Support Operation Team (when required) with:
- Reviewing orders received against CRM quote lines, supplier quotes etc.
- Validating supplier quotes to ensure delivery dates and prices are acceptable.
- Order acknowledging to customer.
- Raising company-based paperwork if required e.g. hire agreements, damage reports, delivery notes.
- Liaising with customer to keep them updated on progress of order.
- Assisting yard on administration and provide support to overseas technician.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and presentation
- Ability to manage a high volume of tasks and prioritise
- Excellent PC skills (including all Microsoft Office Applications – Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in providing administrative and reception services
- The ability to work well on your own as well as part of a team
- Professional attitude and approach to work
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, on occasion applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment
James Fisher and Sons are committed to taking positive action on diversity and strongly encourage applications for candidates from all backgrounds. We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer and recognise that our success depends on our talented and diverse workforce. For more information Click here
|Address||19 Loyang Ln, James Fisher Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore 508929|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.