East Jobs Operations Analyst (strong Excel Skills) Position at Henatenn Holdings Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Operations Analyst (STRONG EXCEL SKILLS) in our company, Henatenn Holdings Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in East - Others and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.600 - SGD 2.800 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Henatenn Holdings Pte Ltd|
|Position||Operations Analyst (strong Excel Skills)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
We are looking for a dynamic Operations Associate to join our team and play a critical role in ensuring that our business maintains a steady supply of stock and achieves healthy sales margins. As an Operations Associate, you will work closely with our cross-functional teams to manage inventory and order processing, ensuring that our day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Prepare various inventory-related reports and ensure the accuracy & completion of inventory data.
- Manage Items cost adjustment postings such as split sets, sponsorship, and disposal.
- Oversee the transfer of stock between locations to maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Assist in ongoing reviewing of records and information to ensure that work processes are followed.
- Carry out organizational policies to reduce issues with the receipt, handling, and storage of products.
- Carry out procedures to ensure that deployment and tracking of products meet requirements.
- Create and execute orders for Trade/Ecom/Dropshipping transactions in line with organizational or regulatory requirements.
- Investigate and report errors in trade transactions for management resolutions.
- Link trade transactions processed with relevant trade documents.
- Carry out procedures for effective trade dispute resolutions.
- Analyze trade portfolios to support issues or queries of buyers and sellers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with careful attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Meticulous and organized with a good work attitude.
- Computer literate & competent in MS Office, such as Excel.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills to effectively interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to commence work immediately would be an added advantage.
- 5 days work week
- Fast Paced Environment
- Dynamic and Challenging Work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a fast-expanding regional distributor and wholesaler for premium beauty products. Founded in 2010, the company strives to be an influential player in the industry and seeks to increase accessibility to products for markets with growing demand in the region. Headquartered in Singapore, we have a huge network that spans many countries, such as Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and many others. With the slogan “The Beauty Has Arrived”, the company seeks to leave an impact in every step of their growth and expansion.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 201940355k
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Specific Location: Tai Seng